'Knowing Wife' Han Ji-min, Jang Seung-jo Confessions said yes..."I feel like a good man."

In Knowing Wife, Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) accepted Yun Jong-hoos Confessions.Seo Woo Jin and Yoon Jong-hoo were officially dating in the TVN drama Knowing Wife broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.Yoon Jong-hoo, who had previously liked the idea, asked Seo Woo Jin, How much longer should I wait?Seo Woo Jin was worried and asked, Why do I like it? And Yoon Jong-hoo replied, I like it because I am a stupid, smart, and a filial pie.So Seo Woo Jin said, I know then. I was worried because I was not a backstroke for Yoon yet.Seo Woo Jin and Yoon Jong Hoo decided to date, but decided to keep the Office workers bank secret.

In "Knowing Wife", Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min) accepted Yun Jong-hoo's Confessions.

Seo Woo Jin and Yoon Jong-hoo were officially dating in the TVN drama 'Knowing Wife' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Yoon Jong-hoo, who had previously liked the idea, asked Seo Woo Jin, "How much longer should I wait?"

Seo Woo Jin was worried and asked, "Why do I like it?" And Yoon Jong-hoo replied, "I like it because I am a stupid, smart, and a filial pie."

So Seo Woo Jin said, "I know then. I was worried because I was not a backstroke for Yoon yet.

Seo Woo Jin and Yoon Jong Hoo decided to date, but decided to keep the Office workers bank secret.