'Why would Kimbi do that?' Park Seo-joon, Mrs Park Min-young doubted, "Don't do Buyeo"

Why would Kimbi do that? Actor Park Seo-joon has avoided Park Min-youngs questioning.In the 10th episode of the cable channel tvN drama Why is Kimbi Seo? (played by Baek Sun-woo, director Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Kim Mi-so was shown suspecting that his brother, who was looking for him in the past, was Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon).Kim Mi-so cautiously called Lee Yeongjun, who is sleeping, Sung Hyuns brother, and Lee Yeongjun unconsciously replied, Why.Kim Mi-so asked, Have you changed your name, Mr. Vice Chairman? Was your old name Lee Sung-hyun?Lee Yeongjun denied, I do not know what to say, but Kim Mi-so said, I heard clearly that my wife said our prefecture when she told me about the kidnapping last time.Lee Yeongjun then replied, Do not Buyeo, which means too much to sleep, just because I heard Kimbi in my sleep, I answered habitually.

'Why would Kimbi do that?' Actor Park Seo-joon has avoided Park Min-young's questioning.

In the 10th episode of the cable channel tvN drama "Why is Kimbi Seo?" (played by Baek Sun-woo, director Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Kim Mi-so was shown suspecting that his brother, who was looking for him in the past, was Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon).

Kim Mi-so cautiously called Lee Yeongjun, who is sleeping, "Sung Hyun's brother," and Lee Yeongjun unconsciously replied, "Why." Kim Mi-so asked, "Have you changed your name, Mr. Vice Chairman? Was your old name Lee Sung-hyun?"

Lee Yeongjun denied, "I do not know what to say," but Kim Mi-so said, "I heard clearly that my wife said 'our prefecture' when she told me about the kidnapping last time."

Lee Yeongjun then replied, "Do not Buyeo, which means too much to sleep, just because I heard Kimbi in my sleep, I answered habitually."