"Nearly" Jung Woo-sung "Fourth in the handsome, second in the Gang Dong-Won? It's wrong."

I met the protagonists of Chungmuro Illang: The Wolf Brigade.KBS2TV entertainment Entertainment Weekly broadcast on the 27th reported various news.Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have expressed their hard-line response to the evils. The incident was reported yesterday afternoon through SNS.Recently, he said he felt agonized by the people around him. The agency immediately announced its official position on court response.Brian Joo said, I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house. It is a bit dangerous because it comes home.I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. He added, I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. He said.Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS.As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.I had a meeting with the union Chungmuro face geniuses.The main characters in the film Illang: The Wolf Brigade appeared in Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-ju.I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung, said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Changan.When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, Of course, a comprehensive gift set.In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual, and I am second.We then talked about the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans.When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said it was wrong, but Gang Dong-Won said I am satisfied with it.Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying I do not wonder.Entertainment Weekly broadcast screen capture
I met the protagonists of Chungmuro Illang: The Wolf Brigade.KBS2TV entertainment Entertainment Weekly broadcast on the 27th reported various news.Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have expressed their hard-line response to the evils. The incident was reported yesterday afternoon through SNS.Recently, he said he felt agonized by the people around him. The agency immediately announced its official position on court response.Brian Joo said, I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house. It is a bit dangerous because it comes home.I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. He added, I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. He said.Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS.As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.I had a meeting with the union Chungmuro face geniuses.The main characters in the film Illang: The Wolf Brigade appeared in Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-ju.I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung, said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Changan.When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, Of course, a comprehensive gift set.In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual, and I am second.We then talked about the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans.When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said it was wrong, but Gang Dong-Won said I am satisfied with it.Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying I do not wonder.Entertainment Weekly broadcast screen capture

I met the protagonists of Chungmuro 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade'.

KBS2TV entertainment Entertainment Weekly' broadcast on the 27th reported various news.

Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have expressed their hard-line response to the evils. The incident was reported yesterday afternoon through SNS. Recently, he said he felt agonized by the people around him. The agency immediately announced its official position on court response.

Brian Joo said, "I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house." "It is a bit dangerous because it comes home. I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. "He added," I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. "He said.

Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS. As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.

I had a meeting with the union Chungmuro face geniuses. The main characters in the film 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' appeared in Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-ju. "I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung," said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Chang'an. When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, "Of course, a comprehensive gift set." In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, "Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual," and "I am second."

We then talked about 'the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans'. When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said "it was wrong", but Gang Dong-Won said "I am satisfied with it". Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying "I do not wonder".

Entertainment Weekly' broadcast screen capture