'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon Min-young, recalled childhood Memory Panic post-strike

Why is Kim doing it? Actor Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young and Lee Tae-hwan are closer to the truth.In the 10th episode of the cable channel tvN tree drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan), who learned the truth of the day of kidnap 24 years ago, was portrayed.On this day, Kim Mi-so called Lee Yeongjun Sung Hyun brother to Lee Yeongjun, who was sleeping, suspicious of Lee Yeongjun as his brother.Lee Yeongjun replied why but denied he was his brother, saying he was sleeping; Lee Yeongjun then grappled and said, You dont need to know.I dont want to make you cry again, he told himself.Kim Mi-so did not bow, but went to Lee Yeongjuns mother, Choi (Kim Hye-ok), and asked, but Choi also denied and avoided the truth.Lee Sung-yeon, who happened to meet Lee Sung-yeon, asked about the impression of a girl who was a child, but Lee Sung-yeon said, I do not think I can remember.I wonder if it is an unconscious self-defense. However, Kim Mi-so saw the pictures of Lee Sung-yeon and Lee Yeongjun as a child and was convinced that brother and Lee Yeongjun were the same person and decided to pretend not to know himself.Kim Mi-so, who visited the house with Lee Yeongjuns invitation, was ashamed for a while and shed tears when she saw the wound on Lee Yeongjuns ankle.At this time, when my sisters continued to judge Lee Yeongjun as a selfish person, Kim Mi-so cried, saying, Our vice chairman is not such a person.Lee Yeongjun, who saw this, laughed at the mistake, saying, Is there a lot of opposition to crying? I am so perfect that I am burdened.My sisters seem to be worried about us a lot, but I will make all of them disappear soon, he said.The two continued their love affair: Kim Mi-so flicked his finger heart, while Lee Yeongjun pretended to pick it up to the moon in the sky.He also played an Actor on how to look good to his family from Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young).Lee Yeongjun went to Jebudos guest house where Gearko Kim Mi-so spends time with her sisters every year.And Lee Yeongjun announced that he was dating Kim Mi-so and told him not to worry, but his older sister drew a line saying it was uncomfortable.Lee Yeongjun challenged Lee Yeongjun to the Infinite Refill soy sauce that he had not eaten normally, but his big sister continued to stimulate Lee Yeongjun.Lee Yeongjun said, There are more people who do it, I will pick up the main event and go in. Then I ate constantly and eventually pretended.Kim Mi-so went on to point to her sisters rudeness for cursing Lee Yeongjun and suggested a clam-capping showdown to say her wish to do not hate the vice president.After Lee Yeongjuns struggle, the smile team won and Lee Yeongjun said, Please watch all the time. The sisters also opened their hearts to Lee Yeongjun.The sisters explained why the Smiley family came to Jebudo every year and spent time.As a child, my father (Lee Min-ki) and my mother (Jung So-min) and the family who were playing at sea vowed to go to the sea every year for my mothers birthday and to keep my promise.Smile had released her childhood memories to her mother, who had a sudden bad health and had a lively smile and a lively time until the end, despite her sick body.If you have a pain that is hard to say, I would like you to tell me someday. I will be next to you forever, he said.And Choi told Lee Sung-yeon, You are not the one who was kidnapped. 24 years ago, he told all the truth of the day of the kidnap incident.However, Lee Sung-yeon denied this fact and headed to the event where Lee Yeongjun is proceeding.And I cried to Kim Mi-so, Do you think my memory is wrong?Among them, Kim Mi-so saw a woman in the event hall and recalled and fainted a woman in the Kidnap case 24 years ago.
Why is Kim doing it? Actor Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young and Lee Tae-hwan are closer to the truth.In the 10th episode of the cable channel tvN tree drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan), who learned the truth of the day of kidnap 24 years ago, was portrayed.On this day, Kim Mi-so called Lee Yeongjun Sung Hyun brother to Lee Yeongjun, who was sleeping, suspicious of Lee Yeongjun as his brother.Lee Yeongjun replied why but denied he was his brother, saying he was sleeping; Lee Yeongjun then grappled and said, You dont need to know.I dont want to make you cry again, he told himself.Kim Mi-so did not bow, but went to Lee Yeongjuns mother, Choi (Kim Hye-ok), and asked, but Choi also denied and avoided the truth.Lee Sung-yeon, who happened to meet Lee Sung-yeon, asked about the impression of a girl who was a child, but Lee Sung-yeon said, I do not think I can remember.I wonder if it is an unconscious self-defense. However, Kim Mi-so saw the pictures of Lee Sung-yeon and Lee Yeongjun as a child and was convinced that brother and Lee Yeongjun were the same person and decided to pretend not to know himself.Kim Mi-so, who visited the house with Lee Yeongjuns invitation, was ashamed for a while and shed tears when she saw the wound on Lee Yeongjuns ankle.At this time, when my sisters continued to judge Lee Yeongjun as a selfish person, Kim Mi-so cried, saying, Our vice chairman is not such a person.Lee Yeongjun, who saw this, laughed at the mistake, saying, Is there a lot of opposition to crying? I am so perfect that I am burdened.My sisters seem to be worried about us a lot, but I will make all of them disappear soon, he said.The two continued their love affair: Kim Mi-so flicked his finger heart, while Lee Yeongjun pretended to pick it up to the moon in the sky.He also played an Actor on how to look good to his family from Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young).Lee Yeongjun went to Jebudos guest house where Gearko Kim Mi-so spends time with her sisters every year.And Lee Yeongjun announced that he was dating Kim Mi-so and told him not to worry, but his older sister drew a line saying it was uncomfortable.Lee Yeongjun challenged Lee Yeongjun to the Infinite Refill soy sauce that he had not eaten normally, but his big sister continued to stimulate Lee Yeongjun.Lee Yeongjun said, There are more people who do it, I will pick up the main event and go in. Then I ate constantly and eventually pretended.Kim Mi-so went on to point to her sisters rudeness for cursing Lee Yeongjun and suggested a clam-capping showdown to say her wish to do not hate the vice president.After Lee Yeongjuns struggle, the smile team won and Lee Yeongjun said, Please watch all the time. The sisters also opened their hearts to Lee Yeongjun.The sisters explained why the Smiley family came to Jebudo every year and spent time.As a child, my father (Lee Min-ki) and my mother (Jung So-min) and the family who were playing at sea vowed to go to the sea every year for my mothers birthday and to keep my promise.Smile had released her childhood memories to her mother, who had a sudden bad health and had a lively smile and a lively time until the end, despite her sick body.If you have a pain that is hard to say, I would like you to tell me someday. I will be next to you forever, he said.And Choi told Lee Sung-yeon, You are not the one who was kidnapped. 24 years ago, he told all the truth of the day of the kidnap incident.However, Lee Sung-yeon denied this fact and headed to the event where Lee Yeongjun is proceeding.And I cried to Kim Mi-so, Do you think my memory is wrong?Among them, Kim Mi-so saw a woman in the event hall and recalled and fainted a woman in the Kidnap case 24 years ago.

'Why is Kim doing it?' Actor Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young and Lee Tae-hwan are closer to the truth.

In the 10th episode of the cable channel tvN tree drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that" (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan), who learned the truth of the day of kidnap 24 years ago, was portrayed.

On this day, Kim Mi-so called Lee Yeongjun "Sung Hyun brother" to Lee Yeongjun, who was sleeping, suspicious of Lee Yeongjun as his brother. Lee Yeongjun replied "why" but denied he was his brother, saying he was "sleeping"; Lee Yeongjun then grappled and said, "You don't need to know. I don't want to make you cry again," he told himself.

Kim Mi-so did not bow, but went to Lee Yeongjun's mother, Choi (Kim Hye-ok), and asked, but Choi also denied and avoided the truth. Lee Sung-yeon, who happened to meet Lee Sung-yeon, asked about the impression of a girl who was a child, but Lee Sung-yeon said, "I do not think I can remember. I wonder if it is an unconscious self-defense. "

However, Kim Mi-so saw the pictures of Lee Sung-yeon and Lee Yeongjun as a child and was convinced that 'brother' and Lee Yeongjun were the same person and decided to pretend not to know himself. Kim Mi-so, who visited the house with Lee Yeongjun's invitation, was ashamed for a while and shed tears when she saw the wound on Lee Yeongjun's ankle. At this time, when my sisters continued to judge Lee Yeongjun as a selfish person, Kim Mi-so cried, saying, "Our vice chairman is not such a person."

Lee Yeongjun, who saw this, laughed at the mistake, saying, "Is there a lot of opposition to crying? I am so perfect that I am burdened. "My sisters seem to be worried about us a lot, but I will make all of them disappear soon," he said.

The two continued their love affair: Kim Mi-so flicked his finger heart, while Lee Yeongjun pretended to pick it up to the moon in the sky. He also played an Actor on how to look good to his family from Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young).

Lee Yeongjun went to Jebudo's guest house where Gearko Kim Mi-so spends time with her sisters every year. And Lee Yeongjun announced that he was dating Kim Mi-so and told him not to worry, but his older sister drew a line saying it was "uncomfortable." Lee Yeongjun challenged Lee Yeongjun to the 'Infinite Refill' soy sauce that he had not eaten normally, but his big sister continued to stimulate Lee Yeongjun.

Lee Yeongjun said, "There are more people who do it, I will pick up the main Event and go in." Then I ate constantly and Eventually pretended. Kim Mi-so went on to point to her sister's rudeness for cursing Lee Yeongjun and suggested a clam-capping showdown to say her wish to "do not hate the vice president." After Lee Yeongjun's struggle, the smile team won and Lee Yeongjun said, "Please watch all the time." The sisters also opened their hearts to Lee Yeongjun.

The sisters explained why the Smiley family came to Jebudo every year and spent time. As a child, my father (Lee Min-ki) and my mother (Jung So-min) and the family who were playing at sea vowed to "go to the sea every year for my mother's birthday" and to keep my promise.

Smile had released her childhood memories to her mother, who had a sudden bad health and had a lively smile and a lively time until the end, despite her sick body. "If you have a pain that is hard to say, I would like you to tell me someday. I will be next to you forever," he said.

And Choi told Lee Sung-yeon, "You are not the one who was kidnapped." 24 years ago, he told all the truth of the day of the kidnap incident. However, Lee Sung-yeon denied this fact and headed to the Event where Lee Yeongjun is proceeding. And I cried to Kim Mi-so, "Do you think my Memory is wrong?"

Among them, Kim Mi-so saw a woman in the Event hall and recalled and fainted a woman in the kidnap case 24 years ago.