"Kim Secretary" Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young and First Morning "I Don't Want to Go to Company"

Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young met in the morning after the first night.In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), who had a morning at the house of Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon), was portrayed.On this day, the smile woke him up by wearing Young Juns white A shirt and saying, You should prepare for work.Young-joon, who saw this, said, I did not know that the clothes were so dangerous, and hugged her and kissed her morning. I do not want to go to the company because I am so beautiful.It is a garment that shakes my composure. Im sure if youve seen him these days, hes a lot better, he said, smiling.Why would Secretary Kim do that? Captures the broadcast screen

Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young met in the morning after the first night.

In the 14th episode of the TVN tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim, directed by Park Joon-hwa), which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), who had a morning at the house of Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon), was portrayed.

On this day, the smile woke him up by wearing Young Jun's white A shirt and saying, "You should prepare for work."

Young-joon, who saw this, said, "I did not know that the clothes were so dangerous," and hugged her and kissed her morning. "I do not want to go to the company because I am so beautiful. It is a garment that shakes my composure. "

“I’m sure if you’ve seen him these days, he’s a lot better,” he said, smiling.

'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Captures the broadcast screen