"Kim Secretary" Park Min-young straight-line love, "I'll stay with you"

On the 18th, TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that?, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) realized Lee Youngjuns deep love and showed his love straight again.Lee Yeongjun wanted to join the smile after going on an overseas trip.Young-joon wanted to reveal his love affair with Kim Mi-so, but he chose to hide his smile considering his status as vice chairman. However, Young-joon wanted to smile with the company.Young-joon told Smile to go to his house together and expressed his desire to be alone with her, but said that it was like a bulldozer to push without hesitation.Young Juns friend advised that the opponent should not be easily tired by speed control, and Young Jun decided to follow the meaning of smile.Young-joon told Smile, I feel like the feelings that have been pressed for the past nine years have burst at once, and it was really terrible at that time, but if I have to go through the same thing again, I will do it.If I could meet you with a smile, Ill take it slow, because you want it. Young-joons heartfelt smile was a dull expression.Young-joon said he had a prior engagement and considered the smile so that he could go home and rest.But when Young-joon arrived at his house, there was a smile waiting there. I want to apologize for saying that I did not think about you and said I was sorry.And Im not going home today, she said, revealing her love for the stone fastball. She told Young-joon, Im not going home and Im going to stay with you all night.Young-joon confessed, If I go into my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today.In Young Juns words, the smile first went into his house and looked at him, and Young Jun and the smile shared a passionate kiss and confirmed love. Then Young Jun, who kissed in bed and confessed I love you.Smile also said, Me too, and expressed a sad heart.Again, the brave stone fastball love of the smile shook Young Jun, and the two of them made the audience excited by the first night.

On the 18th, TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that?', Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) realized Lee Youngjun's deep love and showed his love straight again.

Lee Yeongjun wanted to join the smile after going on an overseas trip. Young-joon wanted to reveal his love affair with Kim Mi-so, but he chose to hide his smile considering his status as vice chairman. However, Young-joon wanted to smile with the company.

Young-joon told Smile to go to his house together and expressed his desire to be alone with her, but said that it was like a bulldozer to push without hesitation. Young Jun's friend advised that the opponent should not be easily tired by speed control, and Young Jun decided to follow the meaning of smile.

Young-joon told Smile, "I feel like the feelings that have been pressed for the past nine years have burst at once, and it was really terrible at that time, but if I have to go through the same thing again, I will do it. “If I could meet you with a smile, I’ll take it slow, because you want it.” Young-joon’s heartfelt smile was a dull expression. Young-joon said he had a prior engagement and considered the smile so that he could go home and rest.

But when Young-joon arrived at his house, there was a smile waiting there. "I want to apologize for saying that I did not think about you and said I was sorry." “And I’m not going home today,” she said, revealing her love for the stone fastball. She told Young-joon, “I’m not going home and I’m going to stay with you all night.” Young-joon confessed, "If I go into my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today."

In Young Jun's words, the smile first went into his house and looked at him, and Young Jun and the smile shared a passionate kiss and confirmed love. Then Young Jun, who kissed in bed and confessed "I love you". Smile also said, "Me too," and expressed a sad heart. Again, the brave stone fastball love of the smile shook Young Jun, and the two of them made the audience excited by the first night.