'Running Man' Tom Cruise X Henry Carville X Simon Pegg, the charm of such a world star

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, starring in Mission Impossible: Fallout, gave a pleasant smile with a small look.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared in the movie promotion.Before they appeared, Yoo Jae-seok said, Tom is my idol, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I am trembling. Jeon So-min also expressed his self-esteem, saying, I like Henry Carville.When they finally showed up, the members liked it like a run and shook hands and shouted, I will not wash my hands!Tom Cruise, Henry Carville, and Simon Pegg were always sober, and the three of them showed various hearts in their hindrances, saying they had learned various hearts.Tom Cruise pulled the heart out of his pocket and Henry Carville made it out of his arm. Simon Pegg drew his finger heart.Tom Cruise said, I am happy to be on a good show. It is the ninth time I have come to Korea.They played a Game of hitting things in an iron bag with a serious look.I played Games such as matching things in an iron bag, matching things in a hidden barrel, and putting a knife in a barrel.The three of them were happy like a child, saying they would play all the Games for the first time.Whenever Henry Carville laughed brightly, female members, Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min could not take their eyes off and smiled and laughed.In particular, they made the viewers feel better by wearing the name tag presented by Running Man on their backs and laughing once again.

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, starring in Mission Impossible: Fallout, gave a pleasant smile with a small look.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared in the movie promotion.

Before they appeared, Yoo Jae-seok said, "Tom is my idol," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am trembling." Jeon So-min also expressed his self-esteem, saying, "I like Henry Carville."

When they finally showed up, the members liked it like a run and shook hands and shouted, "I will not wash my hands!"

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville, and Simon Pegg were always sober, and the three of them showed various hearts in their hindrances, saying they had learned various hearts. Tom Cruise pulled the heart out of his pocket and Henry Carville made it out of his arm. Simon Pegg drew his finger heart.

Tom Cruise said, "I am happy to be on a good show. It is the ninth time I have come to Korea.

They played a Game of hitting things in an iron bag with a serious look. I played Games such as matching things in an iron bag, matching things in a hidden barrel, and putting a knife in a barrel.

The three of them were happy like a child, saying they would play all the Games for the first time. Whenever Henry Carville laughed brightly, female members, Song Ji-hyo, and Jeon So-min could not take their eyes off and smiled and laughed.

In particular, they made the viewers feel better by wearing the name tag presented by 'Running Man' on their backs and laughing once again.