Running Man' Kim Jong-kook wins 7vs1 match .. The power was great

The talented Kim Jong-kook announced his health today.On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS Sunday entertainment program Running Man, The Little Thief was held to find the criminal who took Kim Jong-kooks shoes.From the morning, the crew prepared dinner for the members. The members wondered after the meal.At that time, Kim Jong-kook said that his shoes were gone, and the members drove Ji Seok-jin, who had been out awkwardly with a rice bowl, as a criminal and laughed, saying, Lets shoot again tomorrow.Kim Jong-kook said, Is this already a mission? He said, It is all clear.Yang said, There are brothers, but it is too much to be clear all the time.Kim Jong-kook suspected that Jeon So-min, who gave me flowers earlier, is strange, but Jeon So-min said, I did not want to sit next to my brother.In particular, he threatened Yoo Jae-Suk, who pointed out rough behavior, saying, Please make it tough?The members obtained hints through Game; the hints the members gained from the game that matched the quiz had a womans hand.Kim Jong-kook questioned her, saying, This looks like you, comparing the hands of Jeon So-min.However, Lee Kwang-soo, who was watching the hint picture together, was embarrassed and called Jeon So-min.We have all our signatures here, he said, raising his curiosity with a worried expression.The Little Thief by Kim Jong-kook Shoes was not one.Before the opening, the crew called seven members except Kim Jong-kook and said, Todays Race is a race to catch 7vs1.When I heard the game rule, Lee Kwang-soo gave me an angry smile, saying, We are too ignoring.However, the members soon burned their will, saying, Lets catch Kim Jong-kook even at this opportunity.Kim Jong-kook, who saw a photo of Jeon So-min hand, suspected only of Jeon So-min.The members also sympathized, making Kim Jong-kook continue to suspect Jeon So-min, but the power was also the power.Kim Jong-kook then looked at the hint of the eye and began to concentrate on the object in his eyes.He then said, I do not think it is one.Kim Jong-kooks Murder, She Wrote power on the ballot was even brighter.Kim Jong-kook said, Why do not you do Murder, She Wrote today?He then counted the number of members and said, I think the perpetrator is all but me.It doesnt matter to us that you lost your shoes, just go to vote, Yoo Jae-Suk said, bewildered, adding: Ive got a touch.I will believe in that point and go to the polls. After Kim Jong-kook entered the polls, the members prepared to be hit by a water bomb; naturally, the members took off their socks and took off their shoes and headed for the penalty chair.Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, I have to carry another panty.Kim Jong-kook proved himself a powerhouse, winning the 7vs1 showdown; the members were hit by a water bomb, and one by one analyzed the cause of the defeat.I was convinced that I would lose from the time I had already eaten, Yoo Jae-Suk resigned.Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, When I face my brother in the future, I have to put my brother in 8vs1.

The talented Kim Jong-kook announced his health today.

On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS Sunday entertainment program Running Man', 'The Little Thief' was held to find the criminal who took Kim Jong-kook's shoes.

From the morning, the crew prepared dinner for the members. The members wondered after the meal. At that time, Kim Jong-kook said that his shoes were gone, and the members drove Ji Seok-jin, who had been out awkwardly with a rice bowl, as a criminal and laughed, saying, "Let's shoot again tomorrow."

Kim Jong-kook said, "Is this already a mission?" He said, "It is all clear." Yang said, "There are brothers, but it is too much to be clear all the time."

Kim Jong-kook suspected that "Jeon So-min, who gave me flowers earlier, is strange," but Jeon So-min said, "I did not want to sit next to my brother." In particular, he threatened Yoo Jae-Suk, who pointed out rough behavior, saying, "Please make it tough?"

The members obtained hints through Game; the hints the members gained from the Game that matched the quiz had a woman's hand. Kim Jong-kook questioned her, saying, "This looks like you," comparing the hands of Jeon So-min. However, Lee Kwang-soo, who was watching the hint picture together, was embarrassed and called Jeon So-min. "We have all our signatures here," he said, raising his curiosity with a worried expression.

The Little Thief by Kim Jong-kook shoes was not one. Before the opening, the crew called seven members except Kim Jong-kook and said, "Today's Race is a Race to catch 7vs1." When I heard the Game rule, Lee Kwang-soo gave me an angry smile, saying, "We are too ignoring." However, the members soon burned their will, saying, "Let's catch Kim Jong-kook even at this opportunity."

Kim Jong-kook, who saw a photo of Jeon So-min hand, suspected only of Jeon So-min. The members also sympathized, making Kim Jong-kook continue to suspect Jeon So-min, but the power was also the power. Kim Jong-kook then looked at the hint of the eye and began to concentrate on the object in his eyes. He then said, "I do not think it is one."

Kim Jong-kook's Murder, She Wrote power on the ballot was even brighter. Kim Jong-kook said, "Why do not you do Murder, She Wrote today?" He then counted the number of members and said, "I think the perpetrator is all but me." "It doesn't matter to us that you lost your shoes, just go to vote," Yoo Jae-Suk said, bewildered, adding: "I've got a touch. I will believe in that point and go to the polls. "

After Kim Jong-kook entered the polls, the members prepared to be hit by a water bomb; naturally, the members took off their socks and took off their shoes and headed for the penalty chair. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "I have to carry another panty."

Kim Jong-kook proved himself a powerhouse, winning the 7vs1 showdown; the members were hit by a water bomb, and one by one analyzed the cause of the defeat. "I was convinced that I would lose from the time I had already eaten," Yoo Jae-Suk resigned. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "When I face my brother in the future, I have to put my brother in 8vs1."