Running Man' Kim Jong-kook proves ability .7vs1 Race perfect victory

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, the Little Thief search mission was given to take Kim Jong-kook shoes.I had to find The Little Thief with a step-by-step hint.The mission began at the restaurant. Kim Jong-kook, whose shoes disappeared, asked, Who took it, is this a mission? And then he said, Its strange. Why give me flowers?Suk Jin-is older brother is also strange, he began to suspect.In fact, everyone except Kim Jong-kook was the perpetrator.The production team said in a preliminary meeting, The real mission name is Kim Jong-kook. I was sad to see that I could not beat seven Seo-yool Lee Kim Jong-kook.Lee Kwang-soo appeared first on the scene, The Little Thief played an important role, he said, I like the important thing, but why is the name?Yang Se-chan also said, I am a big style, not The Little Thief.Seven Seo-yool Lee united but the result was Kim Jong-kook perfect victory: Everyone has a strange atmosphere.When we are given our mystery mission, everyone gathers and talks, but why do not you say a word? The embarrassed members began to stutter and avoid their seats.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I will be really scared if you get married later and come in with Why is the atmosphere of the house?Kim Jong-kook said, Then what really is right in the house is what is right.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 29th, The Little Thief search mission was given to take Kim Jong-kook shoes. I had to find The Little Thief with a step-by-step hint.

The mission began at the restaurant. Kim Jong-kook, whose shoes disappeared, asked, "Who took it, is this a mission?" And then he said, "It's strange. Why give me flowers? Suk Jin-i's older brother is also strange," he began to suspect.

In fact, everyone except Kim Jong-kook was the perpetrator. The production team said in a preliminary meeting, "The real mission name is Kim Jong-kook." "I was sad to see that I could not beat seven Seo-yool Lee Kim Jong-kook."

Lee Kwang-soo appeared first on the scene, "The Little Thief played an important role," he said, "I like the important thing, but why is the name?" Yang Se-chan also said, "I am a big style, not The Little Thief."

Seven Seo-yool Lee united but the result was Kim Jong-kook perfect victory: "Everyone has a strange atmosphere. When we are given our mystery mission, everyone gathers and talks, but why do not you say a word? "The embarrassed members began to stutter and avoid their seats.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I will be really scared if you get married later and come in with 'Why is the atmosphere of the house?'" Kim Jong-kook said, "Then what really is right in the house is what is right."