Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Jeon So-min The Little Thief Suspicion "Why Did You Give Her Flowers?"

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, the Little Thief search mission was given to take Kim Jong-kook shoes.The members, who all ate together at the restaurant, began to buy Kim Jong-kooks suspicions; Kim Jong-kook suspected, Christ, everyone is suspicious.In particular, Kim Jong-kook told Jeon So-min: Why give me flowers, not the one who gives me that, why did you try to sit next to me?Its a misunderstanding, I was just trying not to sit next to it, said Jeon So-min, laughing.Ji Suk-jin also made the list of the award-winning: Oh yes, theres such a mission, with an awkward fit, making the members laugh.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 29th, The Little Thief search mission was given to take Kim Jong-kook shoes. The members, who all ate together at the restaurant, began to buy Kim Jong-kook's suspicions; Kim Jong-kook suspected, "Christ, everyone is suspicious."

In particular, Kim Jong-kook told Jeon So-min: "Why give me flowers, not the one who gives me that, why did you try to sit next to me?" "It's a misunderstanding, I was just trying not to sit next to it," said Jeon So-min, laughing.

Ji Suk-jin also made the list of the award-winning: "Oh yes, there's such a mission," with an awkward fit, making the members laugh.