'Running Man' Ji Suk-jin, Kahn's Yo Jae-Suk, "Would you like to hit him?"

Ji Suk-jin laughed at the opening of the SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.The beginning was Lee Kwang-soo, who made the members laugh while singing the OST of Top Gun while sharing the story of Tom Cruise, a guest.When Ji Suk-jin sang along with Lee Kwang-soo, Yo Jae-Suk said, Do not accept your brothers funny.Ji Suk-jin shouted, Will you hit me? And said, I do not know the power of my fist.Yoo Jae-Suk did not lose, Ive got a fist out, but do not be surprised if I suck it, its too sweet, he said, Su-yuri honey punch.In Running Man broadcasted on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout, appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.

Ji Suk-jin laughed at the opening of the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

The beginning was Lee Kwang-soo, who made the members laugh while singing the OST of "Top Gun" while sharing the story of Tom Cruise, a guest. When Ji Suk-jin sang along with Lee Kwang-soo, Yo Jae-Suk said, "Do not accept your brother's funny."

Ji Suk-jin shouted, "Will you hit me?" And said, "I do not know the power of my fist."

Yoo Jae-Suk did not lose, "I've got a fist out, but do not be surprised if I suck it, it's too sweet," he said, "Su-yuri honey punch."

In 'Running Man' broadcasted on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie 'Mission Impossible: Fallout', appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.