'Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Jeon So-min, just look at Kim Jong-kook these days"

Ji Suk-jin has been nervous these days, saying that Jeon So-min only sees Kim Jong-kook.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with Get the Infiltrator and Race with Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg of the movie Mission Impossible 6: Fallout.The members challenged the game One Second Three, and then Jeon So-min said, It was the most lovely look Ive ever seen before.When Kim Jong-kook asked, I am?, Jean So-min said, I saw it myself.Ji Suk-jin, who saw this, told Jean So-min, You just see the end of the day.

Ji Suk-jin has been nervous these days, saying that Jeon So-min only sees Kim Jong-kook.

SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with 'Get the Infiltrator and Race' with Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg of the movie 'Mission Impossible 6: Fallout'.

The members challenged the game “One Second Three,” and then Jeon So-min said, “It was the most lovely look I’ve ever seen before.”

When Kim Jong-kook asked, "I am?", Jean So-min said, "I saw it myself."

Ji Suk-jin, who saw this, told Jean So-min, "You just see the end of the day."