"Running Man" Jeon So-min, "Shy-bombing in Henry Carville's eyes" "I don't think of anything"

Actors Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared on Running Man.On SBSs Running Man, which aired on Tuesday afternoon, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg from the film Mission Impossible: Fallout appeared.On this day, Yoo Jae-seok asked Jeon So-min, Do you have any questions about Henry Carville? Henry Carvilles eyes were embarrassed and embarrassed, saying, I suddenly do not think anything.Song Ji-hyo said, I wonder if the three-party relationship is strong, he laughed. I think I was nervous and said anything.Ive worked with him for 12 months and especially when Im doing stunts, my life is in Toms hands, so I have to have a good relationship, Henry Carville explained.So Simon Pegg joked, I hate this friend, and Henry Carville also laughed, I like Tom, but Simon is so.

Actors Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared on "Running Man."

On SBS's "Running Man," which aired on Tuesday afternoon, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg from the film "Mission Impossible: Fallout" appeared.

On this day, Yoo Jae-seok asked Jeon So-min, "Do you have any questions about Henry Carville?" Henry Carville's eyes were embarrassed and embarrassed, saying, "I suddenly do not think anything."

Song Ji-hyo said, "I wonder if the three-party relationship is strong," he laughed. "I think I was nervous and said anything."

"I've worked with him for 12 months and especially when I'm doing stunts, my life is in Tom's hands, so I have to have a good relationship," Henry Carville explained.

So Simon Pegg joked, "I hate this friend," and Henry Carville also laughed, "I like Tom, but Simon is so."