'Running Man' Hearts artisan Tom Cruise, World Classes re-entertainment

Tom Cruise said, I am glad to be on this show on SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.It is my ninth visit to Korea, and I am excited and excited every time I come.Also, Henry Carville said, Im going to visit Korea for the first time, Im excited and excited, Im grateful for inviting me, and Simon Pegg said, Im coming to Korea for the first time. I learned finger hearts.All three of them began showing Hearts to Simon Peggs Hearts, first Tom Cruise said, Lets see for a minute and pulled a finger heart out of his back pocket, Henry Carville said, What is this?I pulled out the heart from behind Yoo Jae-seoks ear.In the Running Man broadcast on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout, appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.

Tom Cruise said, "I am glad to be on this show" on SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.

"It is my ninth visit to Korea, and I am excited and excited every time I come."

Also, Henry Carville said, "I'm going to visit Korea for the first time, I'm excited and excited, I'm grateful for inviting me," and Simon Pegg said, "I'm coming to Korea for the first time. I learned finger hearts."

All three of them began showing Hearts to Simon Pegg's Hearts, first Tom Cruise said, "Let's see for a minute" and pulled a finger heart out of his back pocket, Henry Carville said, "What is this? "I pulled out the heart from behind Yoo Jae-seok's ear.

In the "Running Man" broadcast on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie "Mission Impossible: Fallout", appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.