'Running Man' Hahavs Lee Kwang-soo "If you lie, you will be released to your ex-GFriend SNS"

(Seoul) = Running Man Lee Kwang-soo Haha confronted each other, saying they would expose their ex-GFriend.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was featured as Catch the Infiltrator.Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the leading actors in the film Mission Impossible: Fallout, appeared to face the Running Man.Running men continued the game of searching for spy M agents, Haha and Lee Kwang-soo, who each other claimed innocence as R agents (running men) rather than spying.Haha said to Lee Kwang-soo, If you lie, I will upload it to the female entertainer SNS you have dated before.Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed for a while, but accepted it and said, I will post a picture of my ex-GFriend if my brother lies.Im not married, Haha, who was embarrassed, came out harder, saying, If Im lying, Ill even upload a picture.I will only upload the picture without a name after this broadcast. Lee Kwang-soo also said, My brother-in-law (star) is my brothers first love, but I dont know. Ill upload it.

(Seoul) = 'Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo Haha confronted each other, saying they would expose their ex-GFriend.

SBS 'Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was featured as 'Catch the Infiltrator'. Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the leading actors in the film Mission Impossible: Fallout, appeared to face the "Running Man".

Running men continued the game of searching for Spy "M" agents, Haha and Lee Kwang-soo, who each other claimed innocence as "R agents" (running men) rather than Spying.

Haha said to Lee Kwang-soo, "If you lie, I will upload it to the female entertainer SNS you have dated before." Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed for a while, but accepted it and said, "I will post a picture of my ex-GFriend if my brother lies."

"I'm not married," Haha, who was embarrassed, came out harder, saying, "If I'm lying, I'll even upload a picture. "I will only upload the picture without a name after this broadcast." Lee Kwang-soo also said, "My brother-in-law (star) is my brother's first love, but I don't know. I'll upload it."