"Running Man" Haha X Lee Kwang-soo, Starting the Exposure? "Betting on the Ex-girlfriend's Exposure."

The two men entered the truth game on the identity of the spy in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.First, Lee Kwang-soo asserted, I am not a spy. Haha threatened Lee Kwang-soo (?) saying, If you lie, I tell all the female entertainers I met before.Haha said he was a spy captain, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I will raise it.In fact, Spy are Yoo Jae-seok, Yang Se-chan, and Jeon So-min. Lee Kwang-soo is telling the truth and Haha is telling the lie.Haha said, I am married, and he showed a weak figure. If Lee Kwang-soo is lying, I will expose your girlfriend who you do not know.Lee Kwang-soo said, This is not an entertainer. But it is your brothers first love. I do not know. I do not know.In the Running Man broadcast on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout, appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.

The two men entered the truth game on the identity of the Spy in the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.

First, Lee Kwang-soo asserted, "I am not a Spy." Haha threatened Lee Kwang-soo (?) saying, "If you lie, I tell all the female entertainers I met before." Haha said he was a Spy captain, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I will raise it."

In fact, Spy are Yoo Jae-seok, Yang Se-chan, and Jeon So-min. Lee Kwang-soo is telling the truth and Haha is telling the lie.

Haha said, "I am married," and he showed a weak figure. "If Lee Kwang-soo is lying, I will expose your girlfriend who you do not know."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "This is not an entertainer. But it is your brother's first love. I do not know. I do not know."

In the "Running Man" broadcast on the day, Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of the movie "Mission Impossible: Fallout", appeared and played a special confrontation with the members.