"romance rumor is guilty?"...Park Seo-joon, forgotten privacy rights

Actor Park Seo-joon is in trouble with his romance rumor back-up with Park Min-young.Park Seo-joon was caught up in Park Min-young and romance rumor, who worked together with a couple in the TVN drama Why is Kim Secretary?At that time, both Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young said, I am a close colleague and devotee is unfounded. Park Seo-joon also denied the romance rumor with Park Min-young in an interview held on July 31.I think that the romance rumor story will continue to be plastered and I am confident that I will handle it.You have to think that this person is pretty because of the role you love in your work and act with the advantages.I dont know what to say about the possibility because I dont know about people. Its a long time.Its an honor, he said.In addition, Park Seo-joon was fortunate to say, Park Seo-joon has put Park Min-young in.He also knew that there was a rumor that Park Seo-joon was enjoying a hot devotion with Park Min-young in Chirashi, a short-lived information magazine related to Drama, and that Park Min-young was put in as the heroine of the work.Its ridiculous, Park Seo-joon dismissed.He said, Since I became the first casting, I asked if there was anyone who could recommend that the director and the director of the production company were worried about the role.But I cant let my breath in because I dont make Drama with my money and Casting is your authority.I also took a long time to finalize casting, but I do not think it makes sense to say that I want to do it with anyone.As a result, this work worked well, and I think that the words were not made because the smile (Park Min-young) and Young Jun fit well. I do not think it is bad.But even after Park Seo-joons explanation, online is a buzz.I believe in the denial of casting reality, but the relationship with Park Min-young is still a fact-finding atmosphere.Some people expressed disappointment that they were ambiguous about the fact that they said, I do not know what to do because I do not know what to do.But what did Park Seo-joon do anymore?Whether or not the romance rumor is true, Park Seo-joon has made enough of himself to make his point: love is a thorough personal life.No matter how Park Seo-joon is a celebrity who lives in the publics love, it does not have to disclose his personal life.I do not know if it is a problem that can cause social controversy such as affair, but both Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young are creative young men and women, so it is a matter for both people to do and do not need permission and convincing.Park Seo-joon said: I think the romance rumor story will continue to be plastered, Im confident I can handle it, my wish is that Drama would be more illuminated.It was regrettable that it was illuminated from the day after the end of the drama because of the work that made each other very hard.If you are a true fan of his, it would be right to support him with a character in his work, not to be obsessed with his personal life.This is why the romance rumor aftermath surrounding Park Seo-joon is disappointing.

Actor Park Seo-joon is in trouble wIth his romance rumor back-up wIth Park Min-young.

Park Seo-joon was caught up in Park Min-young and romance rumor, who worked together wIth a couple in the TVN Drama 'Why is Kim Secretary?' At that time, both Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young said, "I am a close colleague and devotee is unfounded." Park Seo-joon also denied the romance rumor wIth Park Min-young in an interview held on July 31.

"I think that the romance rumor story will continue to be plastered and I am confident that I will handle It. You have to think that this person is pretty because of the role you love in your work and act wIth the advantages. I don’t know what to say about the possibilIty because I don’t know about people. It’s a long time. It's an honor," he said.

In addItion, Park Seo-joon was fortunate to say, "Park Seo-joon has put Park Min-young in." He also knew that there was a rumor that Park Seo-joon was enjoying a hot devotion wIth Park Min-young in Chirashi, a short-lived information magazine related to Drama, and that Park Min-young was put in as the heroine of the work. "It's ridiculous," Park Seo-joon dismissed. He said, "Since I became the first casting, I asked if there was anyone who could recommend that the director and the director of the production company were worried about the role. But I can’t let my breath in because I don’t make Drama wIth my money and casting is your authorIty. I also took a long time to finalize casting, but I do not think It makes sense to say that I want to do It wIth anyone. As a result, this work worked well, and I think that the words were not made because the smile (Park Min-young) and Young Jun fIt well. "I do not think It is bad."

But even after Park Seo-joon's explanation, online is a buzz. I believe in the denial of 'casting realIty', but the relationship wIth Park Min-young is still a fact-finding atmosphere. Some people expressed disappointment that they were ambiguous about the fact that they said, "I do not know what to do because I do not know what to do.

But what did Park Seo-joon do anymore? Whether or not the romance rumor is true, Park Seo-joon has made enough of himself to make his point: love is a thorough personal life. No matter how Park Seo-joon is a celebrIty who lives in the public's love, It does not have to disclose his personal life. I do not know if It is a problem that can cause social controversy such as affair, but both Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young are creative young men and women, so It is a matter for both people to do and do not need permission and convincing.

Park Seo-joon said: "I think the romance rumor story will continue to be plastered, I'm confident I can handle It, my wish is that Drama would be more illuminated. It was regrettable that It was illuminated from the day after the end of the Drama because of the work that made each other very hard. If you are a true fan of his, It would be right to support him wIth a character in his work, not to be obsessed wIth his personal life. This is why the romance rumor aftermath surrounding Park Seo-joon is disappointing.