Park Seo-joon "Perhaps to be in love with Park Min-young? I can't guarantee" (Interview)

Actor Park Seo-joon denied the romance rumor with Park Min-young and expressed his feelings of breathing together in the drama.On the 31st, a round interview of Park Seo-joon was held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul to commemorate the end of the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim? (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young, director Park Joon-hwa).Why is Kim Secretary? Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, he has everything from power, face, and skill, but he is a romantic romance of Narcissism chaebol 2 Lee Young-joon and secretary legend Kim Mi-so, who has fully assisted him.Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, who had a romance breath in Why is Kim Secretary doing it?, had a romance rumor shortly after the end of the drama on the 26th, and both companies denied their devotion.On the first official schedule after the end of the day, the romance rumor story came and went at Park Seo-joon Interview.Park Seo-joon is adamant that not only his devotion to Park Min-young, but also that the rumor that he put him in (the drama) is ridiculous.Im not that kind of person with that much breath, he added in regards to casting.Regarding the possibility of a romance with Park Min-young in the future, Actor should postpone the idea that the other party looks pretty, he said. Possibility can not be guaranteed.I had to be awkward because I was acting together for the first time, but I had the same goal to do this work well, and I talked a lot while acting.I dont think anyone can understand Young-joon as much as I do, and thats the same with smiles. (Park Min-young) thinks he understands smiles best.I had no qualms about sharing my work with this mind. When there was a disagreement, we narrowed it down together.But there were a lot of common parts rather than differences, and the bishop gave me a lot of control in the middle, he said. When I first saw the script, I thought the character that was perfect and centered in the play was a smile.Other characters thought that the character that can be convincing to viewers because of its strong personality was a smile, and I also asked Park Min-young a lot about emotions. Meanwhile, Why is Secretary Kim doing that ranked first in the drama topical index (based on Good Data Corporation) for the sixth consecutive week after the first broadcast, and first in the tree drama (Nilson Korea, national standards).During filming, we narrowed our differences with Park Min-young.

Actor Park Seo-joon denied the romance rumor with Park Min-young and expressed his feelings of breathing together in the drama.

On the 31st, a round Interview of Park Seo-joon was held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul to commemorate the end of the TVN drama 'Why is Secretary Kim?' (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young, director Park Joon-hwa).

'Why is Kim Secretary?' Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, he has everything from power, face, and skill, but he is a romantic romance of 'Narcissism chaebol 2' Lee Young-joon and 'secretary legend' Kim Mi-so, who has fully assisted him.

Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, who had a romance breath in 'Why is Kim Secretary doing it?', had a romance rumor shortly after the end of the drama on the 26th, and both companies denied their devotion. On the first official schedule after the end of the day, the romance rumor story came and went at Park Seo-joon Interview.

Park Seo-joon is adamant that not only his devotion to Park Min-young, but also that "the rumor that he put him in (the drama) is ridiculous." "I'm not that kind of person with that much breath," he added in regards to casting.

Regarding the possibility of a romance with Park Min-young in the future, "Actor should postpone the idea that the other party looks pretty," he said. "Possibility can not be guaranteed."

"I had to be awkward because I was acting together for the first time, but I had the same goal to do this work well, and I talked a lot while acting. I don’t think anyone can understand Young-joon as much as I do, and that’s the same with smiles. (Park Min-young) thinks he understands smiles best. I had no qualms about sharing my work with this mind. "

When there was a disagreement, we narrowed it down together. "But there were a lot of common parts rather than differences, and the bishop gave me a lot of control in the middle," he said. "When I first saw the script, I thought the character that was perfect and centered in the play was a smile. Other characters thought that the character that can be convincing to viewers because of its strong personality was a smile, and I also asked Park Min-young a lot about emotions. "

Meanwhile, "Why is Secretary Kim doing that" ranked first in the drama topical index (based on Good Data Corporation) for the sixth consecutive week after the first broadcast, and first in the tree drama (Nilson Korea, national standards).

"During filming, we narrowed our differences with Park Min-young."