Park Seo-joon, "Number 34, romance rumor evidence? unrelated to Park Min-young birthday."

Actor Park Seo-joon opened up about Uniform Number that set fire to romance rumor.Park Seo-joon has unraveled a candid story about his romance rumor with Park Min-young at the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam on the afternoon of the 31st.Usually, the story of the work is a place to come and go, but only a few days before the romance rumor was raised. Park Seo-joon did not avoid the related questions.He also gave a clear explanation for the uniform number that set the fire to the two romance rumor.Previously, netizens gave a special meaning to Park Seo-joons uniform number, which is a member of the entertainer baseball team, and now Number 34 is like Park Min-youngs birthday, a romance rumor opponent.Park Seo-joon said, I think it is enough to see it. When I first entered the celebrity baseball team, the number I wanted to do was 27.I was only 28 times away at the time, so I had no particular meaning. He also said that he would change his uniform to 34 because he changed his uniform before the Gocheok Dome charity game.I am a major league credit, and the number of aces is 34. In particular, Park Seo-joons story is that Noah Cinderguards number 34, who was a regular fan of the New York Mets, is also inspired by the player and has a reason for Choices.Noah Cindergard is a pitcher nicknamed Thor, and he has a reason for Choices because he is attracted to him, he said, and said, I was worried about whether to tell the truth because I was just saying that it was an excuse.He also said, I have done a lot of work on various evidence that has been popped up online.I did not make any sense whether I went on a trip together or whether the items overlap, he said. At first, I wanted to show my immigration date.But I wondered if I needed to do that without doing anything wrong. Fashion lovers often have something that was popular at the time.I have all the items I have, and I thought that those who want to believe so were made up, so I wanted to explain it. The overlap of the travel area is also due to work, and you say that the photo is a devotee, but I do not know how it was done.Because of these parts, I thought that it might be awkward as an actor who did the same work.But it is not true, but I do not think it is strange to be awkward.  Usually, when a work is finished, stories like love air often come out.I think it is because the works are loved so much. On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appeared as Lee Yeongjun, a narcissist who was united with his own love in the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayplay by Baek Gun-woo Choi Bo-rim, director Park Joon-hwa) which ended on the 26th.Lee Yeongjun got a great response from viewers by performing a sweet romance with secretary Kim Mi-so, who has assisted him with a perfect man with everything including wealth, appearance, and skills.Photos: Awesome-Entity

Actor Park Seo-joon opened up about 'Uniform Number' that set fire to romance rumor.

Park Seo-joon has unraveled a candid story about his romance rumor with Park Min-young at the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam on the afternoon of the 31st. Usually, the story of the work is a place to come and go, but only a few days before the romance rumor was raised. Park Seo-joon did not avoid the related questions.

He also gave a clear explanation for the uniform Number that set the fire to the two romance rumor. Previously, netizens gave a special meaning to Park Seo-joon's uniform Number, which is a member of the entertainer baseball team, and now Number 34 is like Park Min-young's birthday, a romance rumor opponent.

Park Seo-joon said, "I think it is enough to see it." "When I first entered the celebrity baseball team, the Number I wanted to do was 27. “I was only 28 times away at the time, so I had no particular meaning.” He also said that he would change his uniform to 34 because he changed his uniform before the Gocheok Dome charity game. I am a major league credit, and the Number of aces is 34. "

In particular, Park Seo-joon's story is that Noah Cinderguard's Number 34, who was a regular fan of the New York Mets, is also inspired by the player and has a reason for Choices. “Noah Cindergard is a pitcher nicknamed Thor, and he has a reason for Choices because he is attracted to him,” he said, and said, “I was worried about whether to tell the truth because I was just saying that it was an excuse.”

He also said, "I have done a lot of work on various evidence that has been popped up online. "I did not make any sense whether I went on a trip together or whether the items overlap," he said. "At first, I wanted to show my immigration date. But I wondered if I needed to do that without doing anything wrong. Fashion lovers often have something that was popular at the time. I have all the items I have, and I thought that those who want to believe so were made up, so I wanted to explain it. "

“The overlap of the travel area is also due to work, and you say that the photo is a devotee, but I do not know how it was done. Because of these parts, I thought that it might be awkward as an Actor who did the same work. But it is not true, but I do not think it is strange to be awkward. "" Usually, when a work is finished, stories like love air often come out. I think it is because the works are loved so much. "

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appeared as Lee Yeongjun, a narcissist who was united with his own love in the TVN drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It (playplayplay by Baek Gun-woo Choi Bo-rim, director Park Joon-hwa) which ended on the 26th. Lee Yeongjun got a great response from viewers by performing a sweet romance with secretary Kim Mi-so, who has assisted him with a perfect man with everything including wealth, appearance, and skills.

Photos: Awesome-Entity