Park Seo-joon "Thank you very much for loving 'Kimbiseo'"

Actor Park Seo-joon said, Why is Kimbi Seo doing it?Park Seo-joon said on his 28th day of his instagram, I have finished this again.On that day, the words that everyone sympathized with while talking to you on the day of the end of the year made this work very interesting.I would like to express my gratitude to many viewers who loved Kimbi, who had spent ten days with One Week, I would like to express my gratitude to the fans. Park Seo-joon said, Now I think that if I interview, I will probably finish all the schedule of this drama.If many people have seen this drama and spent two hours of One Week in a tight reality, I think that I have been hoping for not only me but also all the actors staff members. Park Seo-joon also said, I sincerely thank you for your love! I will tell you a lot of drama stories while I have time to recall Why is Kimbi?Thank you again and I will work hard to come back to a good work. Thank you. Thank you. I love you p.s DC Kimbi. On the other hand, Park Seo-joon took on the role of vice chairman Lee Yeongjun in Why Kimbi Seo is? Park Min-young and love line chemistry of Kim Mi-so station and received much love from viewers.

Actor Park Seo-joon said, "Why is Kimbi Seo doing it?"

Park Seo-joon said on his 28th day of his instagram, "I have finished this again. On that day, the words that everyone sympathized with while talking to you on the day of the end of the year made this work very interesting. "I would like to express my gratitude to many viewers who loved Kimbi, who had spent ten days with One Week," I would like to express my gratitude to the fans. "

Park Seo-joon said, "Now I think that if I interview, I will probably finish all the schedule of this Drama. If many people have seen this Drama and spent two hours of One Week in a tight reality, I think that I have been hoping for not only me but also all the actors' staff members. "

Park Seo-joon also said, "I sincerely thank you for your love! I will tell you a lot of Drama stories while I have time to recall 'Why is Kimbi?' Thank you again and I will work hard to come back to a good work. Thank you. Thank you. I love you p.s DC Kimbi. "

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon took on the role of vice chairman Lee Yeongjun in 'Why Kimbi Seo is?' Park Min-young and love line chemistry of Kim Mi-so station and received much love from viewers.