Park Seo-joon "After 'Youn's Kitchen', AD seemed to be pushed...Real entertainment burden was great."

It is not yesterday that there are many Top Model of drama, movies, entertainment.The all-round entertainer-type temperament, which is full of fields, is now a must-have virtue for stars.In that sense, Park Seo-joon, who has successfully digested all three, is a representative of the star of the times.Following last years demonstration of screen box office power with the movie Youth Police, TVNs Youns Kitchen appealed to the small aspect, and recently received TVNs Why is Secretary Kim doing that?It is simply the era of Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon, who recently met at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said, It is awkward to listen to such praise because it is cold and pessimistic to myself. I always had an obsession that I should look right and polite.Youns Kitchen is a real entertainment that shows too much of my real life, so it was a very burdensome program.I was worried that I would be disturbed by Acting or that I would have a fixed preconception when I showed myself, and I needed a great decision to appear.But later on on TV, I thought, I worked so hard then. I think you looked good on that.  After the broadcast, AD started to increase one or two, and it became a lot.Since the AD schedule is over 100 days a year, it is busy enough to be a physical burden when you go to the shooting of the work.I was worried that I could handle this love, and there were dangerous Feelings.But there are many people who like me so much, so I used to pledge to work harder and feel better. In particular, actor Jung Yoo-mi, who starred in Youns Kitchen together, showed off his extraordinary loyalty by appearing in a cameo in Why is Secretary Kim doing that?Viewers also reacted explosively to the breath of two people who added fun with entertainment and other Feelings.Park Seo-joon said, Youns Kitchen is a very real entertainment program.I was so naturally living as my sister s brother that I was awkward to act. I was so awkward to make my first ambassador and I laughed.I went to Spain and felt the need to study language. Im studying English every time Im late.I want to try other languages as well as Top Model when I have some English, he said.
It is not yesterday that there are many Top Model of drama, movies, entertainment.The all-round entertainer-type temperament, which is full of fields, is now a must-have virtue for stars.In that sense, Park Seo-joon, who has successfully digested all three, is a representative of the star of the times.Following last years demonstration of screen box office power with the movie Youth Police, TVNs Youns Kitchen appealed to the small aspect, and recently received TVNs Why is Secretary Kim doing that?It is simply the era of Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon, who recently met at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said, It is awkward to listen to such praise because it is cold and pessimistic to myself. I always had an obsession that I should look right and polite.Youns Kitchen is a real entertainment that shows too much of my real life, so it was a very burdensome program.I was worried that I would be disturbed by Acting or that I would have a fixed preconception when I showed myself, and I needed a great decision to appear.But later on on TV, I thought, I worked so hard then. I think you looked good on that.  After the broadcast, AD started to increase one or two, and it became a lot.Since the AD schedule is over 100 days a year, it is busy enough to be a physical burden when you go to the shooting of the work.I was worried that I could handle this love, and there were dangerous Feelings.But there are many people who like me so much, so I used to pledge to work harder and feel better. In particular, actor Jung Yoo-mi, who starred in Youns Kitchen together, showed off his extraordinary loyalty by appearing in a cameo in Why is Secretary Kim doing that?Viewers also reacted explosively to the breath of two people who added fun with entertainment and other Feelings.Park Seo-joon said, Youns Kitchen is a very real entertainment program.I was so naturally living as my sister s brother that I was awkward to act. I was so awkward to make my first ambassador and I laughed.I went to Spain and felt the need to study language. Im studying English every time Im late.I want to try other languages as well as Top Model when I have some English, he said.

It is not yesterday that there are many Top Model of Drama, movies, entertainment. The all-round entertainer-type temperament, which is full of fields, is now a must-have virtue for stars. In that sense, Park Seo-joon, who has successfully digested all three, is a representative of the star of the times. Following last year's demonstration of screen box office power with the movie Youth Police, TVN's 'Youn's Kitchen' appealed to the small aspect, and recently received TVN's 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that?' It is simply the era of Park Seo-joon.

Park Seo-joon, who recently met at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said, "It is awkward to listen to such praise because it is cold and pessimistic to myself." "I always hAD an obsession that I should look right and polite.

"'Youn's Kitchen' is a Real entertainment that shows too much of my Real life, so it was a very burdensome program. I was worried that I would be disturbed by Acting or that I would have a fixed preconception when I showed myself, and I needed a great decision to appear. But later on on TV, I thought, 'I worked so hard then.' I think you looked good on that. "" After the broADcast, AD started to increase one or two, and it became a lot. Since the AD schedule is over 100 days a year, it is busy enough to be a physical burden when you go to the shooting of the work. I was worried that I could handle this love, and there were dangerous Feelings. But there are many people who like me so much, so I used to pledge to work harder and feel better. "

In particular, actor Jung Yoo-mi, who starred in 'Youn's Kitchen' together, showed off his extraordinary loyalty by appearing in a cameo in 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that?' Viewers also reacted explosively to the breath of two people who ADded fun with entertainment and other Feelings.

Park Seo-joon said, "'Youn's Kitchen' is a very Real entertainment program. I was so naturally living as my sister 's brother that I was awkward to act. I was so awkward to make my first ambassADor and I laughed. “I went to Spain and felt the need to study language. I’m studying English every time I’m late. I want to try other languages as well as Top Model when I have some English, he said.