Park Na-rae Simon Dominic 'Alone' Alcoholic drink Celebratory photo

, the fire-fighting love outside cameraGag Woman Park Na-rae has released an Alcoholic drink certified photo with MBC I Live Alone members.Park Na-rae wrote on his Instagram account on July 10: Alcoholic drink every Monday. Lee Si-eon. Kian84. Simon Dominic.Park Na-rae. Late Hwasa. We are in the middle of Diet, so we have not been able to do it. Our former chairman and his former chairman.Inside the picture is Lee Si-eon, Kian84, Simon Dominic and Park Na-rae, who are eating frozen pork belly.Park Na-rae, wearing a purple dress, is wearing a V-pose and sticking out her lips - the delightful look of the members draws attention.Fans who responded to the photos responded to Im good looking Simon Dominic who changed my hair, I want to wear here, I can play well!, I like rainbow members so much.delay stock

, the fire-fighting love outside camera Gag Woman Park Na-rae has released an Alcoholic drink certified photo with MBC 'I Live Alone' members.

Park Na-rae wrote on his Instagram account on July 10: "Alcoholic drink every Monday. Lee Si-eon. Kian84. Simon Dominic. Park Na-rae. Late Hwasa. We are in the middle of Diet, so we have not been able to do it. Our former chairman and his former chairman.

Inside the picture is Lee Si-eon, Kian84, Simon Dominic and Park Na-rae, who are eating frozen pork belly. Park Na-rae, wearing a purple dress, is wearing a V-pose and sticking out her lips - the delightful look of the members draws attention.

Fans who responded to the photos responded to "I'm good looking Simon Dominic who changed my hair", "I want to wear here, I can play well!", "I like rainbow members so much".

delay stock