"Totally Visual"...Stray Kids side dish and Woojin and Reno, a sloppy look

Stray Kids (Stray Kids) side dishes, Woojin and Reno released a personal teaser for their new song My Babyface (MY PACE) and heralded a fresh transformation.On August 6, at 6 p.m., a new album, I am WHO and a new group, My Babyface, which will be released and comebacked, is showing full-scale teeing content ahead of their comeback.JYP first released a unit teaser image that raises curiosity about the new concept on the 25th, and posted 9 personal teaser images that make you guess the atmosphere of I M Hoo and new song My Babyface on the official SNS channel of JYP and Stray Kids on the 26th.Stray Kids My brother, the third-in-law and the first runner of a personal teaser, Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, caught my eye with a brilliant visual that seemed to be a cartoon.Leaders in three personal teasers, Bang Chan, has a wonderful style of hairstyle with his own Feelings, and has revealed his personality in sporty fashion.Woojin showed off his infinite charm by offering a warm smile and a daring look that thrilled the viewer.Reno spewed bright energy with a fresh-looking denim look and stared at the camera with a beautiful visual to capture the hearts of fans.The new Four Months strewn strewn with the release of their first mini-album I Am NOT and the title song Distract 9 on March 26, 2018, and their official debut, Lay Kids is a strong and dark concept from the title song Hellevator to Distract 9 from their free debut album Mixtape He was given the publics eye stamp.Through the new album I M Hu and the new title song My Babyface, the concept of free and bright Feelings will be transformed into fresh transformation, so fans expectations and curiosity are being amplified.The comeback title song My Babyface was a member of the team who wrote and composed his debut song District 9 and participated in the production team 3RACHAs side, Changbin, Hans songwriting and composition.Compared to others, you may get nervousness or anxiety, but each person has their own Babyface and you can go to that Babyface.Trust yourself with a message of comfort that empowers the listener.Stray Kids expresses his new song My Babyface with young and new energy as their own Babyface.StLay Kids second mini album, I M Who, features a total of 8Tracks, including the title song My Babyface. They are the first track WHO?From , the title songs My Babyface, VoICES, QUESTION, Insomnia, M.I.A., I do not need to suddenly get cold, and MIXTAPE # 2 , a CD limited song, directly participates in the lyrics and composition of all Tracks, proving infinite growth and potential.On March 25 this year, as a rookie, he made his debut Showcase Unvale [Operth One: IM Nat] at Jangchung Gymnasium, an unusually large-scale performance hall (UNVEIL [Op.01: I am NOT]) and the brilliant debut, Stray Kids, with his comeback, plans to show off the scale of the up-and-up performance.Stray Kids will hold a comeback showcase Unvale [Operus to: I M Ho] (UNVEIL [Op.02: I am WHO]]) at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on August 5, the day before the comeback, and will unveil the new stage for fans for the first time.Stray Kids is a boy group selected through the reality program Stray Kids introduced by JYP and Mnet in October 2017.The Stray Kids, composed of nine members of Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Aien, have attracted attention as a team that combines musical skills and overwhelming performance before its official debut.In his free debut album and debut album, he received high praise and expectation as 2018 Best New Artist with high quality from title song to song.Billboard also ranked # 1 among the K Pop Artist TOP5 to be noticed in 2018 and was recognized for its potential for global growth.JYP Entertainment
Stray Kids (Stray Kids) side dishes, Woojin and Reno released a personal teaser for their new song My Babyface (MY PACE) and heralded a fresh transformation.On August 6, at 6 p.m., a new album, I am WHO and a new group, My Babyface, which will be released and comebacked, is showing full-scale teeing content ahead of their comeback.JYP first released a unit teaser image that raises curiosity about the new concept on the 25th, and posted 9 personal teaser images that make you guess the atmosphere of I M Hoo and new song My Babyface on the official SNS channel of JYP and Stray Kids on the 26th.Stray Kids My brother, the third-in-law and the first runner of a personal teaser, Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, caught my eye with a brilliant visual that seemed to be a cartoon.Leaders in three personal teasers, Bang Chan, has a wonderful style of hairstyle with his own Feelings, and has revealed his personality in sporty fashion.Woojin showed off his infinite charm by offering a warm smile and a daring look that thrilled the viewer.Reno spewed bright energy with a fresh-looking denim look and stared at the camera with a beautiful visual to capture the hearts of fans.The new Four Months strewn strewn with the release of their first mini-album I Am NOT and the title song Distract 9 on March 26, 2018, and their official debut, Lay Kids is a strong and dark concept from the title song Hellevator to Distract 9 from their free debut album Mixtape He was given the publics eye stamp.Through the new album I M Hu and the new title song My Babyface, the concept of free and bright Feelings will be transformed into fresh transformation, so fans expectations and curiosity are being amplified.The comeback title song My Babyface was a member of the team who wrote and composed his debut song District 9 and participated in the production team 3RACHAs side, Changbin, Hans songwriting and composition.Compared to others, you may get nervousness or anxiety, but each person has their own Babyface and you can go to that Babyface.Trust yourself with a message of comfort that empowers the listener.Stray Kids expresses his new song My Babyface with young and new energy as their own Babyface.StLay Kids second mini album, I M Who, features a total of 8Tracks, including the title song My Babyface. They are the first track WHO?From , the title songs My Babyface, VoICES, QUESTION, Insomnia, M.I.A., I do not need to suddenly get cold, and MIXTAPE # 2 , a CD limited song, directly participates in the lyrics and composition of all Tracks, proving infinite growth and potential.On March 25 this year, as a rookie, he made his debut Showcase Unvale [Operth One: IM Nat] at Jangchung Gymnasium, an unusually large-scale performance hall (UNVEIL [Op.01: I am NOT]) and the brilliant debut, Stray Kids, with his comeback, plans to show off the scale of the up-and-up performance.Stray Kids will hold a comeback showcase Unvale [Operus to: I M Ho] (UNVEIL [Op.02: I am WHO]]) at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on August 5, the day before the comeback, and will unveil the new stage for fans for the first time.Stray Kids is a boy group selected through the reality program Stray Kids introduced by JYP and Mnet in October 2017.The Stray Kids, composed of nine members of Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Aien, have attracted attention as a team that combines musical skills and overwhelming performance before its official debut.In his free debut album and debut album, he received high praise and expectation as 2018 Best New Artist with high quality from title song to song.Billboard also ranked # 1 among the K Pop Artist TOP5 to be noticed in 2018 and was recognized for its potential for global growth.JYP Entertainment
Stray Kids (Stray Kids) side dishes, Woojin and Reno released a personal teaser for their new song My Babyface (MY PACE) and heralded a fresh transformation.On August 6, at 6 p.m., a new album, I am WHO and a new group, My Babyface, which will be released and comebacked, is showing full-scale teeing content ahead of their comeback.JYP first released a unit teaser image that raises curiosity about the new concept on the 25th, and posted 9 personal teaser images that make you guess the atmosphere of I M Hoo and new song My Babyface on the official SNS channel of JYP and Stray Kids on the 26th.Stray Kids My brother, the third-in-law and the first runner of a personal teaser, Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, caught my eye with a brilliant visual that seemed to be a cartoon.Leaders in three personal teasers, Bang Chan, has a wonderful style of hairstyle with his own Feelings, and has revealed his personality in sporty fashion.Woojin showed off his infinite charm by offering a warm smile and a daring look that thrilled the viewer.Reno spewed bright energy with a fresh-looking denim look and stared at the camera with a beautiful visual to capture the hearts of fans.The new Four Months strewn strewn with the release of their first mini-album I Am NOT and the title song Distract 9 on March 26, 2018, and their official debut, Lay Kids is a strong and dark concept from the title song Hellevator to Distract 9 from their free debut album Mixtape He was given the publics eye stamp.Through the new album I M Hu and the new title song My Babyface, the concept of free and bright Feelings will be transformed into fresh transformation, so fans expectations and curiosity are being amplified.The comeback title song My Babyface was a member of the team who wrote and composed his debut song District 9 and participated in the production team 3RACHAs side, Changbin, Hans songwriting and composition.Compared to others, you may get nervousness or anxiety, but each person has their own Babyface and you can go to that Babyface.Trust yourself with a message of comfort that empowers the listener.Stray Kids expresses his new song My Babyface with young and new energy as their own Babyface.StLay Kids second mini album, I M Who, features a total of 8Tracks, including the title song My Babyface. They are the first track WHO?From , the title songs My Babyface, VoICES, QUESTION, Insomnia, M.I.A., I do not need to suddenly get cold, and MIXTAPE # 2 , a CD limited song, directly participates in the lyrics and composition of all Tracks, proving infinite growth and potential.On March 25 this year, as a rookie, he made his debut Showcase Unvale [Operth One: IM Nat] at Jangchung Gymnasium, an unusually large-scale performance hall (UNVEIL [Op.01: I am NOT]) and the brilliant debut, Stray Kids, with his comeback, plans to show off the scale of the up-and-up performance.Stray Kids will hold a comeback showcase Unvale [Operus to: I M Ho] (UNVEIL [Op.02: I am WHO]]) at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on August 5, the day before the comeback, and will unveil the new stage for fans for the first time.Stray Kids is a boy group selected through the reality program Stray Kids introduced by JYP and Mnet in October 2017.The Stray Kids, composed of nine members of Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Aien, have attracted attention as a team that combines musical skills and overwhelming performance before its official debut.In his free debut album and debut album, he received high praise and expectation as 2018 Best New Artist with high quality from title song to song.Billboard also ranked # 1 among the K Pop Artist TOP5 to be noticed in 2018 and was recognized for its potential for global growth.JYP Entertainment

Stray Kids (Stray Kids) side dishes, Woojin and Reno released a personal teaser for their new song "My Babyface (MY PACE)" and heralded a fresh transformation.

On August 6, at 6 p.m., a new album, "I am WHO" and a new group, "My Babyface", which will be released and comebacked, is showing full-scale teeing content ahead of their comeback.

JYP first released a unit teaser image that raises curiosity about the new concept on the 25th, and posted 9 personal teaser images that make you guess the atmosphere of 'I M Hoo' and new song 'My Babyface' on the official SNS channel of JYP and Stray Kids on the 26th.

Stray Kids My brother, the third-in-law and the first runner of a personal teaser, Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, caught my eye with a brilliant visual that seemed to be a cartoon.

Leaders in three personal teasers, Bang Chan, has a wonderful style of hairstyle with his own Feelings, and has revealed his personality in sporty fashion. Woojin showed off his infinite charm by offering a warm smile and a daring look that thrilled the viewer. Reno spewed bright energy with a fresh-looking denim look and stared at the camera with a beautiful visual to capture the hearts of fans.

The new "Four Months" strewn strewn with the release of their first mini-album "I Am NOT" and the title song "Distract 9" on March 26, 2018, and their official debut, "Lay Kids" is a strong and dark concept from the title song "Hellevator" to "Distract 9" from their Free debut album "Mixtape" He was given the public's eye stamp. Through the new album 'I M Hu' and the new title song 'My Babyface', the concept of Free and bright Feelings will be transformed into fresh transformation, so fans' expectations and curiosity are being amplified.

The comeback title song 'My Babyface' was a member of the team who wrote and composed his debut song 'District 9' and participated in the production team 3RACHA's side, Changbin, Han's songwriting and composition. 'Compared to others, you may get nervousness or anxiety, but each person has their own Babyface and you can go to that Babyface. Trust yourself 'with a message of comfort that empowers the listener. Stray Kids expresses his new song 'My Babyface' with young and new energy as their own Babyface.

StLay Kids' second mini album, "I M Who", features a total of 8Tracks, including the title song "My Babyface." They are the first track "WHO? From ', the title songs 'My Babyface', 'VoICES', 'QUESTION', 'Insomnia', 'M.I.A. ',' I do not need to suddenly get cold, 'and' MIXTAPE # 2 ', a CD limited song, directly participates in the lyrics and composition of all Tracks, proving infinite growth and potential.

On March 25 this year, as a rookie, he made his debut Showcase 'Unvale [Operth One: IM Nat] at Jangchung Gymnasium, an unusually large-scale performance hall (UNVEIL [Op. 01: I am NOT])’ and the brilliant debut, Stray Kids, with his comeback, plans to show off the scale of the up-and-up performance. Stray Kids will hold a comeback Showcase 'Unvale [Operus to: I M Ho] (UNVEIL [Op.02: I am WHO]]) at the Hall of Peace at Kyunghee University in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on August 5, the day before the comeback, and will unveil the new stage for fans for the first time.

Stray Kids is a boy group selected through the reality program "Stray Kids" introduced by JYP and Mnet in October 2017. The Stray Kids, composed of nine members of Bang Chan, Woojin, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Aien, have attracted attention as a team that combines musical skills and overwhelming performance before its official debut. In his Free debut album and debut album, he received high praise and expectation as '2018 Best New Artist' with high quality from title song to song. Billboard also ranked # 1 among the "K Pop Artist TOP5 to be noticed in 2018" and was recognized for its potential for global growth.

JYP Entertainment