'Mission 6' Tom X Henry X Simon wins 'Running Man'...Celebrity mission completes

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of Mission Impossible: Fallout.The time given to them during the tight schedule was only an hour or so, but the members and the three actors talked about the movie and played games such as iron bag quizzes.The members could not hide their trembling as Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg entered the recording studio.Lee Kwang-soo laughed at his mouth, saying, I do not even like it if it is an excuse. Yoo Jae-seok said, My big brother is my brother. My brother.First, Tom Cruise said, I am glad to be on this show. It is my ninth visit to Korea, and I am excited and excited every time I come. Henry Carville said, I will visit Korea for the first time.Thank you for inviting me. Simon Pegg showed his finger heart, saying, I am coming to Korea for the first time. Starting with Simon Pegg, the three people showed various types of hearts and laughed.The top Hollywood actors also became naughty in Running Man. They showed their passion for winning iron bags quizzes.Simon Pegg sauntered to the front of the iron bag and got Yoo Jae-seoks Too Much Comes, while Henry Carville, by force, overpowered the members to laugh: foul (?)Is not there a story like that?Tom Cruise marked the end of the iron bag quiz. He confronted Kim Jong Kook. Simon Pegg covered Kim Jong Kooks eyes and showed off his artistic sense.Tom Cruise responded by tying his shoelaces when Yoo Jae-seok, who quizzes, took time to sing the theme song Mission Impossible.The second match is a game where you touch things in a mystery box. Simon Pegg, who confronted Song Ji-hyo, answered the correct answer in 10 seconds.Henry Carville and Tom Cruise also said the correct answer as soon as the game began: Running Man members shouted Whats the deal in a futile confrontation.The last mission was to win the title of Tom Cruise, who was appointed as a new member of the Kungsson family.After filming Running Man, Tom Cruise said he felt youre the best, it was fun, and Henry Carville said, It was fun to be on such a show.Simon Pegg also said, You were amazing. I am happy, but I think we have won.

The SBS entertainment program 'Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, the main characters of 'Mission Impossible: Fallout'.

The time given to them during the tight schedule was only an hour or so, but the members and the three actors talked about the movie and played games such as iron bag quizzes.

The members could not hide their trembling as Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg entered the recording studio. Lee Kwang-soo laughed at his mouth, saying, "I do not even like it if it is an excuse." Yoo Jae-seok said, "My big brother is my brother. My brother."

First, Tom Cruise said, "I am glad to be on this show. It is my ninth visit to Korea, and I am excited and excited every time I come." Henry Carville said, "I will visit Korea for the first time. Thank you for inviting me." Simon Pegg showed his finger heart, saying, "I am coming to Korea for the first time." Starting with Simon Pegg, the three people showed various types of hearts and laughed.

The top Hollywood actors also became naughty in "Running Man." They showed their passion for winning iron bags quizzes. Simon Pegg sauntered to the front of the iron bag and got Yoo Jae-seok's "Too Much Comes," while Henry Carville, by force, overpowered the members to laugh: foul (?) "Is not there a story like that?"

Tom Cruise marked the end of the iron bag quiz. He confronted Kim Jong Kook. Simon Pegg covered Kim Jong Kook's eyes and showed off his artistic sense. Tom Cruise responded by tying his shoelaces when Yoo Jae-seok, who quizzes, took time to sing the theme song "Mission Impossible".

The second match is a game where you touch things in a mystery box. Simon Pegg, who confronted Song Ji-hyo, answered the correct answer in 10 seconds. Henry Carville and Tom Cruise also said the correct answer as soon as the game began: 'Running Man' members shouted "What's the deal" in a futile confrontation.

The last mission was to win the title of Tom Cruise, who was appointed as a new member of the Kungsson family.

After filming "Running Man," Tom Cruise said he felt "you're the best, it was fun," and Henry Carville said, "It was fun to be on such a show." Simon Pegg also said, "You were amazing. I am happy, but I think we have won."