"TWICE 1000 days" Jihyo "never regretted"

TWICE Jihyo recalled this on the 13th anniversary of his debut 1000 days and JYP.Jihyo said in an official Instagram account on the 16th, the 1000 days of TWICE debut, I can not believe that 1000 days have passed because I have been so busy.Its the thirteenth anniversary of JYP...Jihyo said, I did not enjoy my age compared to my age because I was really young 13 years ago and learned about it, but I did not think I regret it.Jihyo also said, Once made me feel happy and made me feel happy and I did not know it. I always say, but I am so happy to stand in front of Once and dance and sing.And I am so happy to see Once who is happy to see me. I am so happy to meet a fan named Once and meet you as a singer, and I am so grateful to you that I feel like I am a precious person, he added. So I will be happy with Once in the future.Jihyo said, I hope that if we later stay with the memories that were happy when our lives became so busy that we could not care about each other after 3,000 days of 2000 days, we will just feel better just by reminding the memories.Of course I will be together! He said, I suffered for 1,000 days. I also congratulated Once and TWICE. I have been a little serious about 1000 days, but I will not be serious again from tomorrow, he said. I was actually a little bored and I was going to try my hand letter.So even if it is bloating, please read it a little bit. kim eun-gu

TWICE Jihyo recalled this on the 13th anniversary of his debut 1000 days and JYP.

Jihyo said in an official Instagram account on the 16th, the 1000 days of TWICE debut, "I can not believe that 1000 days have passed because I have been so busy." It’s the thirteenth anniversary of JYP...” Jihyo said, "I did not enjoy my age compared to my age because I was really young 13 years ago and learned about it, but I did not think I regret it."

Jihyo also said, "Once made me feel happy and made me feel happy and I did not know it." "I always say, but I am so happy to stand in front of Once and dance and sing. And I am so happy to see Once who is happy to see me. " "I am so happy to meet a fan named Once and meet you as a Singer, and I am so grateful to you that I feel like I am a precious person," he added. "So I will be happy with Once in the future."

Jihyo said, "I hope that if we later stay with the memories that were happy when our lives became so busy that we could not care about each other after 3,000 days of 2000 days, we will just feel better just by reminding the memories. Of course I will be together! "He said," I suffered for 1,000 days. I also congratulated Once and TWICE. " "I have been a little serious about 1000 days, but I will not be serious again from tomorrow," he said. "I was actually a little bored and I was going to try my hand letter. So even if it is bloating, please read it a little bit. "

kim eun-gu