Learn to speak by Jung Woo-sung

A few years ago, I remembered that Potato was missing from the house of Potato.No matter how many thick Potatos were in the bath that should have been filled, I could not find a piece of chopsticks.I do not know that there is no fish in the bag, but I can not stand the Potato in the Potatotang, the president said.I dont like Potato because my customers have changed their tastes these days, so I put a lot of rice wine in them instead.In the past few months, when the price of Potato and radish soared to the ceiling, this kind of unsmiling scene was unfolded in a few restaurants.For those who buy, they are upset that they can not taste kimchi or Potato, and the excuses that those who sell more than that are presented.But theres nothing to be said about the merchants talk, because the throat is grapevine, and its a sound thats made up of the desperate need to eat and live.The words that are hard to hear these days usually come from politicians mouths, and before the election, all kinds of words were overflowing, and even after the election, one sound was poured everywhere.I have all the responsibilities Sochi of virtue . The language of reflection presented by the pamphlets is typical.Its better to say its my fault than to blame others, but the problem is that I dont feel 1 percent authenticity.The former leader of the main opposition party, who seemed to be in charge of the English idiom (The buck stops here!), written by President Truman of the United States, is the same.In just ten days, he said, If I go out, the partys approval rating will rise. Lets see if it will rise.The former leader of the second opposition party, who is even demanding retirement from politics, also showed a politician-specific al-Daldal speech after silence.That is not the last of failures.The courage to continue is the most important thing. I quoted British Prime Minister Churchills words, but at first glance it seems to me that he will continue politics.But he avoided the immediate answer, whether it was as if he were worried about the aftermath or not.Im going to have a chance later, so Im asking you to take care of it until then, but there are many reactions called Anmul Angung (I didnt ask and I dont want to know).It is actor Jung Woo-sung who made me feel the impression of a word that conveys heart without knowing his own comfort.The UN Refugee Organization (UNHCR) goodwill ambassador had to be hit by public opinion due to a recent post on social media for World Refugee Day.Because of the anti-Refugee sentiment of our society that has spread rapidly due to the Yemen Refugee pushed to Jeju.In the meantime, Jung is coming out of the session related to the refugee of the Jeju Forum last week, so everyones eyes and ears will be focused on what to say.How can you tell our child, You love the world and You deserve the love of the world while treating others, other people and other religions exclusively?I would like to ask you to expand your understanding or perspective a little more. In an interview after that, I asked if it was burdensome because of the nature of the job that is popular with the public, If you think, you will become a bystander. It is so powerful to say that you do not get involved and vomit your heart straight away.Shin Ye-ri, director of press production at JTBC, and an anchor in the overnight debateMerchants who are trying to eat and live are irritated by the politician who does not have 1% of understanding and understanding.

A few years ago, I remembered that Potato was missing from the house of Potato. No matter how many thick Potatos were in the bath that should have been filled, I could not find a piece of chopsticks. "I do not know that there is no fish in the bag, but I can not stand the Potato in the Potatotang," the president said. I don’t like Potato because my customers have changed their tastes these days, so I put a lot of rice wine in them instead.

In the past few months, when the price of Potato and radish soared to the ceiling, this kind of unsmiling scene was unfolded in a few restaurants. For those who buy, they are upset that they can not taste kimchi or Potato, and the excuses that those who sell more than that are presented. But there’s nothing to be said about the merchants’ talk, because the throat is grapevine, and it’s a sound that’s made up of the desperate need to eat and live.

The words that are hard to hear these days usually come from politicians' mouths, and before the election, all kinds of words were overflowing, and even after the election, one sound was poured everywhere. “I have all the responsibilities” “Sochi of virtue” . The language of reflection presented by the pamphlets is typical. It’s better to say “it’s my fault” than to blame others, but the problem is that I don’t feel 1 percent authenticity. The former leader of the main opposition party, who seemed to be in charge of the English idiom (The buck stops here!), written by President Truman of the United States, is the same. In just ten days, he said, "If I go out, the party's approval rating will rise. Let's see if it will rise."

The former leader of the second opposition party, who is even demanding retirement from politics, also showed a politician-specific al-Daldal speech after silence. That is not the last of failures. The courage to continue is the most important thing. "I quoted British Prime Minister Churchill's words, but at first glance it seems to me that he will continue politics. But he avoided the immediate answer, whether it was as if he were worried about the aftermath or not. I'm going to have a chance later, so I'm asking you to take care of it until then, but there are many reactions called Anmul Angung (I didn't ask and I don't want to know).

It is actor Jung Woo-sung who made me feel the impression of a word that conveys heart without knowing his own comfort. The UN Refugee Organization (UNHCR) goodwill ambassador had to be hit by public opinion due to a recent post on social media for World Refugee Day. Because of the anti-Refugee sentiment of our society that has spread rapidly due to the Yemen Refugee pushed to Jeju. In the meantime, Jung is coming out of the session related to the Refugee of the Jeju Forum last week, so everyone's eyes and ears will be focused on what to say. “How can you tell our child, ‘You love the world’ and ‘You deserve the love of the world’ while treating others, other people and other religions exclusively? I would like to ask you to expand your understanding or perspective a little more. "In an interview after that, I asked if it was burdensome because of the nature of the job that is popular with the public," If you think, you will become a bystander. " It is so powerful to say that you do not get involved and vomit your heart straight away.

Shin Ye-ri, director of press production at JTBC, and an anchor in the overnight debate

Merchants who are trying to eat and live are irritated by the politician who does not have 1% of understanding and understanding.