'LAN Life' Kim Sook "Youngja sister, it's really fun but I'm so scared"

Kim Sook speaks out about Lee Young-jaKim Sook said at the production presentation of the new entertainment program LAN Life - Creator Lives (hereinafter referred to as LAN Life) held at the JTBC building in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, I am so funny and I am so scared.It is the best and most fun on the air, but it is too scary. I have a force rather than being scared, he said. My sister tried to get something off my head, but I knew she was going to hit me and I did not know it.Its really fun to be broadcasting with someone close to you, he added.Meanwhile, LAN Life is a reality program that observes the lives of the most hot one-person creators and digs into the back of their cameras.From the process of producing content hidden behind the success of one-person creators, we will reveal a real life outside the frame that was not seen anywhere.Lee Young-ja and Kim Sook are MCs and will feature one-person Creator Great Library, Dang, Vants and Sin., premiered at 9 p.m. on July 6.

Kim Sook speaks out about Lee Young-ja

Kim Sook said at the production presentation of the new entertainment program "LAN Life - Creator Lives" (hereinafter referred to as "LAN Life") held at the JTBC building in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, "I am so funny and I am so scared. It is the best and most fun on the air, but it is too scary. "

"I have a force rather than being scared," he said. My sister tried to get something off my head, but I knew she was going to hit me and I did not know it. It's really fun to be broadcasting with someone close to you," he added.

Meanwhile, 'LAN Life' is a Reality program that observes the lives of the most 'hot' one-person Creators and digs into the back of their cameras. From the process of producing content hidden behind the success of one-person Creators, we will reveal a real Life outside the frame that was not seen anywhere.

Lee Young-ja and Kim Sook are MCs and will feature one-person Creator Great Library, Dang, Vants and Sin., premiered at 9 p.m. on July 6.