Men on a Mission' Zico "I knew from a very young age with IU" show off friendship

Group Block B Zico flaunts his friendship with IUJTBC Men on a Mission, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the night of the 28th, Block B Zico and mixed martial arts player Kim Dong-hyun appeared as guests.On that day, Kang Ho-dong was fortunate to Zico, You worked with IU, and Zico said, It comes out on the 30th, with a song called SoulMate.Kang Ho-dong asked, IU is not interested in our Knowing Bros and said, I met IU at the airport and I am enjoying Knowing BrosI was still there and he came and said hello.Kim Young-chul asked, Its Zico. You tell me once, Knowing Bros and Zico replied, Ill talk right away.Zico then said, When we were both new, (Zico) did marshmallow, and explained, I participated in the rap session rather than doing it before I debuted.Lee Sang-min asked, How close did you get? And Zico confessed, I knew it since I was a big child.So, Seo Jang-hoon said, Sangmin should also be musically active. I have to collaborate, but let go of my legs. Zico laughed, I am?

Group Block B Zico flaunts his friendship with IU

JTBC Men on a Mission', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the night of the 28th, Block B Zico and mixed martial arts player Kim Dong-hyun appeared as guests.

On that day, Kang Ho-dong was fortunate to Zico, "You worked with IU," and Zico said, "It comes out on the 30th, with a song called 'SoulMate.'

Kang Ho-dong asked, "IU is not interested in our Knowing Bros'" and said, "I met IU at the airport and I am enjoying Knowing Bros' I was still there and he came and said hello."

Kim Young-chul asked, "It's Zico. You tell me once, Knowing Bros'" and Zico replied, "I'll talk right away."

Zico then said, "When we were both new, (Zico) did 'marshmallow'," and explained, "I participated in the rap session rather than doing it before I debuted."

Lee Sang-min asked, "How close did you get?" And Zico confessed, "I knew it since I was a big child."

So, Seo Jang-hoon said, "Sangmin should also be musically active. I have to collaborate, but let go of my legs." Zico laughed, "I am?"