"Men on a Mission" Purple "Lee Seung-gi, who was not close, Hand drawing only to me during Sistar"

Men on a Mission Purple mentioned Lee Seung-gi.In JTBCs Men on a Mission, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, Purple, Hello Venus, Momoland Yeonwoo and Jui appeared as transfer students.Purple said he had been advised by Lee Seung-gi before appearing on Men on a Mission.I spoke to Lee Seung-gi to advise him before he appeared.My brother said, Stay your mouth half open. I told you to keep your mouth open all the time, not miss the timing of the moment you hesitated.Then my brothers said, I care about the victory, and Purple said, Its not that, everyone says their own words.Purple said, They are trying to be funny, especially when Su-geun told me that he was only looking at me to be so funny.He also said, In fact, there was not so much exchange with my brother (Lee Seung-gi).I greeted him backstage during the Sistar days, and he only gave me a hand drawing.

Men on a MissionPurple mentioned Lee Seung-gi.

In JTBC's Men on a Mission, which aired on the afternoon of the 7th, Purple, Hello Venus, Momoland Yeonwoo and Jui appeared as transfer students.

Purple said he had been advised by Lee Seung-gi before appearing on Men on a Mission. “I spoke to Lee Seung-gi to advise him before he appeared. “My brother said, ‘Stay your mouth half open.’” “I told you to keep your mouth open all the time, not miss the timing of the moment you hesitated.”

Then my brothers said, "I care about the victory," and Purple said, "It's not that, everyone says their own words." Purple said, "They are trying to be funny, especially when Su-geun told me that he was only looking at me to be so funny."

He also said, "In fact, there was not so much exchange with my brother (Lee Seung-gi). I greeted him backstage during the Sistar days, and he only gave me a hand drawing. "