'Kimbiseo' Park Seo-joon, appointed Keith Master

Park Seo-joon shows kissing craftsman in Why Kimbiseo?In the TVN drama Why is Kimbi Seo? (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim and director Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon) were shown with a deep kiss.On the day of the show, Lee Youngjun hurried back to see Kim Mi-so on a business trip to Paris.As soon as he saw Kim Mi-so, he kissed, saying, I wanted to see Kimbi quickly and I did not eat and work for 12 hours.When Kim Mi-so was embarrassed, saying, What are you doing in the company? Lee Yeongjun said, I wanted to see it.After work Lee Youngjun drove with Kim Mi-so, who told Kim Mi-so, We still have work to do, thats when we cant do it.Kim Mi-so was ashamed to say something so suddenly sleazy and outspoken while leaving work, and Lee Yeongjun said, I can say it more sexy than that.A hot night, a passionate night. The hottest thing of all is to say I love you. I love you.Meanwhile Lee Yeongjun was saddened by Kim Mi-so, who doesnt know his mind.I want to be with Kimbi somehow for a minute and a second, but Kimbi is not, he said.Kim Mi-so said, I have a word that I think of when I see the vice chairman from yesterday. It is like a bulldozer to push it out of the way from yesterday.But that night, Kim Mi-so was waiting in front of Lee Yeongjuns house. Kim Mi-so said, I want to apologize for not thinking about you.And Im not going home today, he said.Lee Youngjun said, If I go to my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today.Lee Yeongjun then went into the house and kissed Kim Mi-so vigorously; he said I love you to Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so also said, I love you too.Park Seo-joon has performed more than three kissing gods today (on the 18th).He kissed Park Min-young gently, wrapping his cheek, and approached intensely and kissed him vigorously.After kissing, he looked at Park Min-young with a fondness and shook the hearts of viewers. It is noteworthy what kind of kiss Park Seo-joon will shoot the woman with.

Park Seo-joon shows kissing craftsman in 'Why Kimbiseo?'

In the TVN drama "Why is Kimbi Seo?" (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo, Choi Bo-rim and director Park Joon-hwa), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon) were shown with a deep kiss.

On the day of the show, Lee Youngjun hurried back to see Kim Mi-so on a business trip to Paris. As soon as he saw Kim Mi-so, he kissed, saying, "I wanted to see Kimbi quickly and I did not eat and work for 12 hours." When Kim Mi-so was embarrassed, saying, "What are you doing in the company?" Lee Yeongjun said, "I wanted to see it."

After work Lee Youngjun drove with Kim Mi-so, who told Kim Mi-so, "We still have work to do, that's when we can't do it." Kim Mi-so was ashamed to say something so suddenly sleazy and outspoken while leaving work, and Lee Yeongjun said, "I can say it more sexy than that. "A hot night, a passionate night." "The hottest thing of all is to say I love you. I love you."

Meanwhile Lee Yeongjun was saddened by Kim Mi-so, who doesn't know his mind. "I want to be with Kimbi somehow for a minute and a second, but Kimbi is not," he said. Kim Mi-so said, "I have a word that I think of when I see the vice chairman from yesterday. It is like a bulldozer to push it out of the way from yesterday."

But that night, Kim Mi-so was waiting in front of Lee Yeongjun's house. Kim Mi-so said, "I want to apologize for not thinking about you. And I'm not going home today," he said.

Lee Youngjun said, "If I go to my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today." Lee Yeongjun then went into the house and kissed Kim Mi-so vigorously; he said "I love you" to Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so also said, "I love you too."

Park Seo-joon has performed more than three kissing gods today (on the 18th). He kissed Park Min-young gently, wrapping his cheek, and approached intensely and kissed him vigorously. After kissing, he looked at Park Min-young with a fondness and shook the hearts of viewers. It is noteworthy what kind of kiss Park Seo-joon will shoot the woman with.