Kim Woo-bin, 30th birthday...Affiliation "I hope nothing happens"

Actor Kim Woo-bin has celebrated his birthday.Kim Woo-bin agency Cyders HQ celebrated Kim Woo-bins birthday on the 16th and released a congratulatory image on the official SNS account.The photo shows Kim Woo-bin on stage with a microphone, along with a birthday celebration phrase: Happy Bus Day (HAPPY BIRTHDAY).In addition, the agency added the phrase One day, I wait for nothing to come back, and I congratulate my 30th birthday.Kim Woo-bin was Ali in May last year for a non-psoriasis and is currently committed to treatment..

Actor Kim Woo-bin has celebrated his birthday.

Kim Woo-bin agency Cyders HQ celebrated Kim Woo-bin's birthday on the 16th and released a congratulatory image on the official SNS account.

The photo shows Kim Woo-bin on stage with a microphone, along with a birthday celebration phrase: 'Happy Bus Day (HAPPY BIRTHDAY).'

In addition, the agency added the phrase "One day, I wait for nothing to come back, and I congratulate my 30th birthday."

Kim Woo-bin was Ali in May last year for a non-psoriasis and is currently committed to treatment.

.