'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon Min-young, finally the first kiss ..Something's going on between them Love begins

Why is Kim Secretary? Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young finally started a full-fledged love affair.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 4th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) kissed each other.Lee Yeongjun tried to kiss Kim Mi-so first, but the trauma came to mind at that moment and hesitantly couldnt kiss her.Kim Mi-so first approached Lee Yeongjun and kissed him and confirmed his love.Meanwhile, Lee Yeongjun, who made his first kiss, told Kim Mi-so, Lets be sure.Somethings going on between them, starting dating, he shouted, my girl. Lee Yeongjun continued, Im handsome, Im rich.I have a lot of things, so marry me. Kim Mi-so laughed, I have not been married for less than an hour, but I am a little hasty.

'Why is Kim Secretary?' Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young finally started a full-fledged love affair.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 4th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) kissed each other.

Lee Yeongjun tried to kiss Kim Mi-so first, but the trauma came to mind at that moment and hesitantly couldn't kiss her. Kim Mi-so first approached Lee Yeongjun and kissed him and confirmed his love.

Meanwhile, Lee Yeongjun, who made his first kiss, told Kim Mi-so, "Let's be sure. Something's going on between them, starting dating," he shouted, "my girl." Lee Yeongjun continued, "I'm handsome, I'm rich. I have a lot of things, so marry me. "Kim Mi-so laughed," I have not been married for less than an hour, but I am a little hasty. "