"Kim Secretary" Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young and romance rumor directly revealed "It's ridiculous" (Interview)

Park Seo-joon opens up to romance rumor with Park Min-youngActor Park Seo-joon frankly told me about his romance rumor with Park Min-young through the TVN tree drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim/directed by Park Joon-hwa/produced main factory studio dragon) at the end of the interview held at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on July 31.The two men, who breathed as the male and female protagonists in Why would Secretary Kim do that, were caught up in a romance rumor shortly after the end of the Drama, after reports that the two have been in love for three years.The two sides have said that they are unfounded.Park Seo-joon said, Since it is a work that has made each other very hard, I was very sorry that it became a lighting from the day after the end of the drama.I dont think it would have been too bad if this was said after Drama became more illuminated, but I felt sorry that my concentration was changing. He pointed out that it was a pity that it was illuminated in the romance rumor rather than the work.In fact, Park Seo-joon and Park Min-youngs romance rumor have been rumored to have been heard before; Park Seo-joon had heard that story, too.I heard about it, but I heard about it. Park Seo-joon plugged in Park Min-young, I think thats ridiculous.Im not making Drama at my own expense, but the production company is making a production of Drama, and casting is done by the director.There is one thing like that, he said, but the director asked me if I could recommend the role of the doctor and the role of the sex.Casting is the first thing I said because I was the first to say that. He says that I put it in, but it is not even a person with that much breath.I was waiting for who would be casting, and it took me a long time to cast this drama. kim ye-eun
Park Seo-joon opens up to romance rumor with Park Min-youngActor Park Seo-joon frankly told me about his romance rumor with Park Min-young through the TVN tree drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim/directed by Park Joon-hwa/produced main factory studio dragon) at the end of the interview held at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on July 31.The two men, who breathed as the male and female protagonists in Why would Secretary Kim do that, were caught up in a romance rumor shortly after the end of the Drama, after reports that the two have been in love for three years.The two sides have said that they are unfounded.Park Seo-joon said, Since it is a work that has made each other very hard, I was very sorry that it became a lighting from the day after the end of the drama.I dont think it would have been too bad if this was said after Drama became more illuminated, but I felt sorry that my concentration was changing. He pointed out that it was a pity that it was illuminated in the romance rumor rather than the work.In fact, Park Seo-joon and Park Min-youngs romance rumor have been rumored to have been heard before; Park Seo-joon had heard that story, too.I heard about it, but I heard about it. Park Seo-joon plugged in Park Min-young, I think thats ridiculous.Im not making Drama at my own expense, but the production company is making a production of Drama, and casting is done by the director.There is one thing like that, he said, but the director asked me if I could recommend the role of the doctor and the role of the sex.Casting is the first thing I said because I was the first to say that. He says that I put it in, but it is not even a person with that much breath.I was waiting for who would be casting, and it took me a long time to cast this drama. kim ye-eun

Park Seo-joon opens up to romance rumor with Park Min-young

Actor Park Seo-joon frankly told me about his romance rumor with Park Min-young through the TVN tree Drama 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' (playplayed by Baek Sun-woo Choi Bo-rim/directed by Park Joon-hwa/produced main fActory studio dragon) at the end of the Interview held at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on July 31.

The two men, who breathed as the male and female protagonists in "Why would Secretary Kim do that," were caught up in a romance rumor shortly after the end of the Drama, after reports that the two have been in love for three years. The two sides have said that they are unfounded.

Park Seo-joon said, "Since it is a work that has made each other very hard, I was very sorry that it became a lighting from the day after the end of the Drama. I don’t think it would have been too bad if this was said after Drama became more illuminated, but I felt sorry that my concentration was changing.” He pointed out that it was a pity that it was illuminated in the romance rumor rather than the work.

In fact, Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's romance rumor have been rumored to have been heard before; Park Seo-joon had heard that story, too. “I heard about it, but I heard about it. Park Seo-joon plugged in Park Min-young, I think that’s ridiculous. “I’m not making Drama at my own expense, but the production company is making a production of Drama, and casting is done by the director.”

“There is one thing like that,” he said, “but the director asked me if I could recommend the role of the doctor and the role of the sex. casting is the first thing I said because I was the first to say that. "He says that I put it in, but it is not even a person with that much breath. I was waiting for who would be casting, and it took me a long time to cast this Drama. "

kim ye-eun