Finding Memory by 'Kim Secretary' Park Min-young, Half Success (Park Seo-joon)

Why would Kim do that? Park Min-young began to be convinced of his memory.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcasted on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.On this day, Kim Mi-so had doubts about Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who Lee Tae-hwan says is his brother.Kim Mi-so said, Is my brother, the real Lee Sung-yeon? It sounds strange, but I am like the vice chairman.It is like a person with trauma, and it is like an ankle wound. Lee Yeongjun then said: Hes not me, nightmares and wounds have nothing to do with it, and what does it matter if hes his brother or not?Is it a different mind? Lee Yeongjun was a lie from the desire that he would not remind Kim Mi-so of his sick memory because of himself.But despite Lee Yeongjuns words, Kim Mi-sos heart was still complicated.Kim Mi-so drew a more good line in Lee Sung-yeons courtship. Kim Mi-so told Lee Sung-yeon, I did not meet my brother with that heart.He was a grateful brother who had protected me from difficult situations as a child, and I wanted to find him someday, but it was not a mind of reason, so I can not accept his heart. Lee Yeongjun also visited Lee Sung-yeon and said, Do not call a smile and say nonsense.I do not want to see my family if I do that. After that, I took Kim Mi-so and went out with me.In the end, Kim Mi-so thoughtfully looked at Lee Yeongjun, who was tired and asleep in the car.In the process, Kim Mi-so recalled the memory of his brother, who was calling his brother Hyun-yi in the past, and the scene where his brother taught his name and inferred the name Lee Sung-hyun.So Kim Mi-so looked at Lee Yeongjun and called Sung Hyun brother? Lee Yeongjun answered Yes in his sleep and opened his eyes quickly.Lee Yeongjun looked at him with a surprised expression and looked at him with an unknown expression.In spite of Lee Yeongjuns efforts, Kim Mi-so is slowly looking for Memory.In the future, there is a growing interest in whether Kim Mi-so will be able to find Memory as a child and make real love with Lee Yeongjun.TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast screen

'Why would Kim do that?' Park Min-young began to be convinced of his Memory.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that" broadcasted on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.

On this day, Kim Mi-so had doubts about Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who Lee Tae-hwan says is his brother. Kim Mi-so said, "Is my brother, the real Lee Sung-yeon? It sounds strange, but I am like the vice chairman. It is like a person with trauma, and it is like an ankle wound. "

Lee Yeongjun then said: "He's not me, nightmares and wounds have nothing to do with it, and what does it matter if he's his brother or not? Is it a different mind? "Lee Yeongjun was a lie from the desire that he would not remind Kim Mi-so of his sick Memory because of himself. But despite Lee Yeongjun's words, Kim Mi-so's heart was still complicated.

Kim Mi-so drew a more good line in Lee Sung-yeon's courtship. Kim Mi-so told Lee Sung-yeon, "I did not meet my brother with that heart. He was a grateful brother who had protected me from difficult situations as a child, and I wanted to find him someday, but it was not a mind of reason, so I can not accept his heart. "

Lee Yeongjun also visited Lee Sung-yeon and said, "Do not call a smile and say nonsense. I do not want to see my family if I do that. "After that, I took Kim Mi-so and went out with me.

In the end, Kim Mi-so thoughtfully looked at Lee Yeongjun, who was tired and asleep in the car. In the process, Kim Mi-so recalled the Memory of his brother, who was calling his brother 'Hyun-yi' in the past, and the scene where his brother taught his name and inferred the name 'Lee Sung-hyun'.

So Kim Mi-so looked at Lee Yeongjun and called "Sung Hyun brother?" Lee Yeongjun answered "Yes" in his sleep and opened his eyes quickly. Lee Yeongjun looked at him with a surprised expression and looked at him with an unknown expression.

In spite of Lee Yeongjun's efforts, Kim Mi-so is slowly looking for Memory. In the future, there is a growing interest in whether Kim Mi-so will be able to find Memory as a child and make real love with Lee Yeongjun.

TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' broadcast screen