'Kim Secretary' Lee Tae-hwan, Memory corrects and confuses... Hye-ok KIM resentment

Lee Tae-hwan, who had been imprisoned by Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon with a Distorted Memory, finally met with the truth.On TVN Why would Secretary Kim do that, which aired on the 11th, a picture of Lee Tae-hwan, who is suffering from encounters with the truth, was drawn.The sexuality was remembering itself as a victim of the kidnapping, but the party to the case was not the sexuality but the younger brother, Young-joon.In the past, a young vocalist looked around the scene of the silent incident and said, Is Sung Hyun really trapped here? Is it because of me?Furthermore, it became a trauma and became a distortion of the memory of the vocal performance.On this day, Sung Yeon unravelled the confusion and anger to Mrs. Choi (Hye-ok KIM). Sung Yeon said, Why did you come to tell me everything now? Why didnt you tell me more quickly?My memory is wrong! I must have been so funny!

Lee Tae-hwan, who had been imprisoned by Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon with a Distorted Memory, finally met with the truth.

On TVN Why would Secretary Kim do that, which aired on the 11th, a picture of Lee Tae-hwan, who is suffering from encounters with the truth, was drawn.

The sexuality was remembering itself as a victim of the kidnapping, but the party to the case was not the sexuality but the younger brother, Young-joon.

In the past, a young vocalist looked around the scene of the silent incident and said, "Is Sung Hyun really trapped here? Is it because of me?"

Furthermore, it became a trauma and became a Distortion of the Memory of the vocal performance.

On this day, Sung Yeon unravelled the confusion and anger to Mrs. Choi (Hye-ok KIM). Sung Yeon said, "Why did you come to tell me everything now? Why didn't you tell me more quickly? My Memory is wrong! I must have been so funny!”