Jung Woo-sung, who finished the first half of his life, looks back on the last 25 years

Jung Woo-sung had a time to look back on 25 years of actor life in commemoration of opening actor SEK exhibition.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I asked myself a question. My work is SEK, but it is weighty to listen to third parties.I have been working for 25 years and have worked a lot, but I have not been able to communicate with the audience a lot more than 20 years ago, he said.I think it will be more valuable because it will be an opportunity to check the Jung Woo-sung actor once again with his previous work. Jung Woo-sung, who breaks the frame of image and top model for each work, looked back on the actors life of the past 25 years and all the works were always turning point and Top Model.Jung Woo-sung said, All works are always turning point, Top Model. Bit is a work that can not be separated from Jung Woo-sung.It was a work that presented the modifier of youth as an actor, and since the teens were just in their 20s when they were teenagers, it was a work that was good for the character and the way I comforted the character. After that, I met a good coach, colleague, and friend named Kim Sung-soo.When I was in his 40s with him, I felt a passion that seemed to break the time gap that they could not meet at once.  It is a work that raised awareness of what kind of work I did not settle for myself.I think the work Asura has made a turning point, he said.Choi, Yong Bae Commission, based on the actor SEK, described Jung Woo-sungs 25-year actor life as the first half.Jung Woo-sung said, When I look back, there may be many regrets. If I feel sorry, there will be works that stimulate me with the feeling of regret.I think I can see the vision of the future through such feelings.I think it will be a time to look back on Jung Woo-sungs time after the first half and show the vision of the second half. Jung Woo-sung, who was recently appointed as a member of the SEK Committee for Inter-Korean Film Exchange with actor Moon Sung-geun, gave a word about North Korean film exchanges.As I participated in the Inter-Korean Film Exchange Conference, I thought that difficult things were coming forward.Because there are many situations in which politics, economy, and continual intertwining are so many, (inter-Korean film exchanges) do not go fast.If we talk about cultural aspects during the third inter-Korean summit, I think it would be an opportunity for the film exchange to be smooth, he said.Expectations are high for Jung Woo-sung, who finished the first half of the actors game, to tell the story to be told in the SEK match.

Jung Woo-sung had a Time to look back on 25 years of actor life in commemoration of opening actor SEK exhibition.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I asked myself a question. My work is SEK, but it is weighty to listen to third parties. "I have been working for 25 years and have worked a lot, but I have not been able to communicate with the audience a lot more than 20 years ago," he said. I think it will be more valuable because it will be an opportunity to check the Jung Woo-sung actor once again with his previous work. "

Jung Woo-sung, who breaks the frame of image and Top Model for each work, looked back on the actor's life of the past 25 years and all the works were always turning point and Top Model.

Jung Woo-sung said, "All works are always turning point, Top Model. 'Bit' is a work that can not be separated from Jung Woo-sung. It was a work that presented the modifier of youth as an actor, and since the teens were just in their 20s when they were teenagers, it was a work that was good for the character and the way I comforted the character. "

"After that, I met a good coach, colleague, and friend named Kim Sung-soo. When I was in his 40s with him, I felt a passion that seemed to break the Time gap that they could not meet at once. "" It is a work that raised awareness of what kind of work I did not settle for myself. “I think the work Asura has made a turning point,” he said.

Choi, Yong Bae Commission, based on the actor SEK, described Jung Woo-sung's 25-year actor life as the first half. Jung Woo-sung said, "When I look back, there may be many regrets. If I feel sorry, there will be works that stimulate me with the feeling of regret. I think I can see the vision of the future through such feelings. I think it will be a Time to look back on Jung Woo-sung's Time after the first half and show the vision of the second half. "

Jung Woo-sung, who was recently appointed as a member of the SEK Committee for Inter-Korean Film Exchange with actor Moon Sung-geun, gave a word about North Korean film exchanges. “As I participated in the Inter-Korean Film Exchange Conference, I thought that difficult things were coming forward. Because there are many situations in which politics, economy, and continual intertwining are so many, (inter-Korean film exchanges) do not go fast. “If we talk about cultural aspects during the third inter-Korean summit, I think it would be an opportunity for the film exchange to be smooth,” he said.

Expectations are high for Jung Woo-sung, who finished the first half of the actor's game, to tell the story to be told in the SEK match.