"I love you..." Kim's secretary" Park Seo-joonPark Min-young, "Sweet potato"-free rapid romance

Park Min-young shyly provoked Park Seo-joon, saying, Im not going home today, and a hot fire between the two people made the house theater hot.Why is Kim Secretary? 13 episodes recorded an average of 7.7 percent and a maximum of 8.7 percent of the nations paid platforms that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV.This is the number one audience rating among the same time dramas including terrestrial broadcasting, and the number one spot in the same time zone including cable and general, and has always been a tree drama throne.In addition, TVN target 2049 ratings averaged 5.6 percent and up to 6.7 percent, continuing the top spot in all channels including terrestrial broadcasting for 13 consecutive episodes.In the 13th episode of the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim? (hereinafter referred to as Kim Secretary), which was broadcast on the 18th, it was depicted as Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), who are different but are because they love each other.In particular, the secret love of Young Jun and Smile was in danger of being discovered by people, and there was an employee who took a picture after witnessing two people dating together near the company.Kim Ji-ah (Pyo Ye-jin) noticed that Young-joons lover was a smile when she saw the womans bracelet in the photo and the face reflected in the mirror.Young-joon, who wants to make a public love affair with this opportunity, confronted the smile that he should not have a public love.Smile told Young Jun, I hide it, and the vice chairman is not a general person. He said that he chose secret love because of his social position.In addition, the two revealed a speed difference in expressing love and revealed a minor conflict between lovers.Young Jun wanted to be alone with a smile and express his affection, but the smile is still unfamiliar with Young Juns unrelenting affection.Especially, the smile said, It is like a bulldozer to push it without hesitation.Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) told Young-joon, I keep in mind that Kim is the first love, and advised Young-joon how important it is to control the speed in love.At the same time, I looked at Bongsera (Hwang Bo-ra), who was about to go on a date, and chewed on what he said to Young-joon.Young-joon said to Miso, I am sorry I could not control the speed, I think I was hasty. After nine years of apologizing, I could not control the feeling after the seal was lifted.Then the thing (the kidnapping) was really horrible, but if you have to go back to that time and go through the same thing ...I will do that if I can meet you with a smile. Ill do it slowly, though, because you want to, he said, and said he would slowly approach the speed of the smile.The smile was always impressed by the love and sincerity of Young Jun, who always considered himself as the top priority.Because it is love that two different people meet and meet, I understood Young Juns mind as Young Jun did to him.After work, I went to Young Juns house and said, I want to apologize for saying that I am sorry that I did not think about my vice-chairman.And I will not go home today. Young-joon warned, If I go into my house as it is now, I can not control the speed today and I will never stop (?), and the smile opened the door first as if it were determined, and made the hearts of viewers pound.The passionate kiss of the two people and the hot confession of I love you of Young Jun gave a thrilling thrill to the viewers mouthsIn addition, the father of the smile (Jo Duk-hyun) appeared and attracted attention.Rock Spirit is a free soul full of love, but his appearance, which is second to none in love with his daughter, has attracted attention to how his appearance will affect the rapid romance of Young Jun and smile.In addition, the story of Right-Right Goguinnam (Hwang Chan-sung) was revealed.I was not ashamed to live in a single room myself, but I felt sorry that the situation in the house was difficult around me, and I felt shame because of it.So, the precious man was surprised to find out that he had collected money with the intention of not letting his family hear what he had heard and that he had collected about 100 million money in the fourth year.In addition, Jia, who started to pound in the guinea pig that said, The joy of writing will be with the family of the future, made another pair of couples come to life.On the other hand, Why is Secretary Kim doing it? Is a departure-style romance of Lee Yeongjun, vice chairman of Narcissist who has everything from wealth, face, and skill, but has been united with his own love, and Kim Mi-so, a secretary legend who has fully assisted him.PhototvN offer

Park Min-young shyly provoked Park Seo-joon, saying, "I'm not going home today," and a hot fire between the two people made the house theater hot.

'Why is Kim Secretary?' 13 episodes recorded an average of 7.7 percent and a maximum of 8.7 percent of the nation's paid platforms that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV. This is the number one audience rating among the same time dramas including terrestrial broadcasting, and the number one spot in the same time zone including cable and general, and has always been a tree drama throne. In addition, TVN target 2049 ratings averaged 5.6 percent and up to 6.7 percent, continuing the top spot in all channels including terrestrial broadcasting for 13 consecutive episodes.

In the 13th episode of the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim?" (hereinafter referred to as "Kim Secretary"), which was broadcast on the 18th, it was depicted as Lee Youngjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), who are different but are "because they love each other."

In particular, the secret love of Young Jun and Smile was in danger of being discovered by people, and there was an employee who took a picture after witnessing two people dating together near the company. Kim Ji-ah (Pyo Ye-jin) noticed that Young-joon's lover was a smile when she saw the woman's bracelet in the photo and the face reflected in the mirror. Young-joon, who wants to make a public love affair with this opportunity, confronted the smile that he should not have a public love. Smile told Young Jun, "I hide it, and the vice chairman is not a general person." He said that he chose secret love because of his social position.

In addition, the two revealed a 'speed difference' in expressing love and revealed a minor conflict between lovers. Young Jun wanted to be alone with a smile and express his affection, but the smile is still unfamiliar with Young Jun's unrelenting affection. Especially, the smile said, "It is like a bulldozer to push it without hesitation." Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) told Young-joon, "I keep in mind that Kim is the first love," and advised Young-joon how important it is to control the speed in love. At the same time, I looked at Bongsera (Hwang Bo-ra), who was about to go on a date, and chewed on what he said to Young-joon.

Young-joon said to Miso, "I am sorry I could not control the speed, I think I was hasty." After nine years of apologizing, I could not control the feeling after the seal was lifted. "Then the thing (the kidnapping) was really horrible, but if you have to go back to that time and go through the same thing ... I will do that if I can meet you with a smile. " "I'll do it slowly, though, because you want to," he said, and said he would slowly approach the speed of the smile. The smile was always impressed by the love and sincerity of Young Jun, who always considered himself as the top priority.

Because it is love that two different people meet and meet, I understood Young Jun's mind as Young Jun did to him. After work, I went to Young Jun's house and said, "I want to apologize for saying that I am sorry that I did not think about my vice-chairman. And I will not go home today. " Young-joon warned, "If I go into my house as it is now, I can not control the speed today and I will never stop" (? ), and the smile opened the door first as if it were determined, and made the hearts of viewers pound. The passionate kiss of the two people and the hot confession of "I love you" of Young Jun gave a thrilling thrill to the viewers' mouths

In addition, the father of the smile (Jo Duk-hyun) appeared and attracted attention. Rock Spirit is a free soul full of love, but his appearance, which is second to none in love with his daughter, has attracted attention to how his appearance will affect the rapid romance of Young Jun and smile.

In addition, the story of "Right-Right" Goguinnam (Hwang Chan-sung) was revealed. I was not ashamed to live in a single room myself, but I felt sorry that the situation in the house was difficult around me, and I felt shame because of it. So, the precious man was surprised to find out that he had collected money with the intention of not letting his family hear what he had heard and that he had collected about 100 million money in the fourth year. In addition, Jia, who started to pound in the guinea pig that said, "The joy of writing will be with the family of the future," made another pair of couples come to life.

On the other hand, "Why is Secretary Kim doing it?" Is a departure-style romance of Lee Yeongjun, vice chairman of Narcissist who has everything from wealth, face, and skill, but has been united with his own love, and Kim Mi-so, a "secretary legend" who has fully assisted him.

PhototvN offer