'Hatu 3' Ahn Hyon-mo "BTS in preparation for interpretation, husband Reimer notices"

KBS2 Happy Together 3 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 3) will be featured in Hattoo-dong: Hot Trend Grand Prix Special and Legendary Jo-dong: Call My Song - Special Feature of the King of Performance starring Park Myung-soo - Park Jung-hyun - Shiny - Mamamu.Among them, Haetu-dong: Hot Trend Grand Prix Special will be a honey jam talk that is believed to be performed by Park Kyung-rim - Kim Ji-hye - Ahn Hye-mo - Jesse, who is causing a hot trend in each field.In particular, Ahn Hyun-mo said, I was invited to BTS by preparing for the Billboard Music Awards interpretation.Even after the event, he said, I continued to see the video of BTS. He laughed at the enthusiasm for BTS.Im going to see the hint of my husband Reimer, the head of Brandnew Music, while virtue of BTS, said Ahn Hyun-mo, and humming BTS songs (if you see your husband) and singing Brandnew Medley.The back door that warmed the scene with the love person who is walking a tight love tightrope between BTS and her husband Reimer.As such, Ahn Hyon-mo reveals infinite love for her husband, but it is said that she has released bulletproof incoming without hesitation.When I was in the North American Summit, I was scared of my name on the third place in the real-time search query after Kim Jong Eun, said Ahn Hyon-mo.Ahn Hyon-mos BTS Entry and Hot Trend Special Feature will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on May 5.Photos

KBS2 'Happy Together 3' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hattoo 3') will be featured in 'Hattoo-dong: Hot trend Grand Prix Special' and 'Legendary Jo-dong: Call My Song - Special Feature of the King of Performance' starring Park Myung-soo - Park Jung-hyun - Shiny - Mamamu.

Among them, 'Haetu-dong: Hot trend Grand Prix Special' will be a honey jam talk that is believed to be performed by Park Kyung-rim - Kim Ji-hye - Ahn Hye-mo - Jesse, who is causing a Hot trend in each field.

In particular, Ahn Hyun-mo said, "I was invited to BTS by preparing for the 'Billboard Music Awards' interpretation." Even after the event, he said, "I continued to see the video of BTS." He laughed at the enthusiasm for BTS.

"I'm going to see the hint of my husband Reimer, the head of Brandnew Music, while virtue of BTS," said Ahn Hyun-mo, "and humming BTS songs (if you see your husband) and singing Brandnew Medley." The back door that warmed the scene with the love person who is walking a tight love tightrope between BTS and her husband Reimer.

As such, Ahn Hyon-mo reveals infinite love for her husband, but it is said that she has released 'bulletproof incoming' without hesitation.

"When I was in the North American Summit, I was scared of my name on the third place in the real-time search query after Kim Jong Eun," said Ahn Hyon-mo.

Ahn Hyon-mo's 'BTS Entry' and 'Hot trend Special Feature' will be broadcast at 11:10 pm on May 5.

Photos