"It's not like Confession Couple'...Is it going to be Ji Sung and Han Ji-min's 'knowing wife'?

Han Ji-min, who returned to the drama after three years, and Ji Sung, who challenges the acting of a married man, met.Can knowing wife wash away the similarity with Confession Couple and be loved?On the afternoon of the 25th, a production presentation of TVNs new tree drama Knowing Wife was held at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, and actors Han Ji-min, Ji Sung, Kang Han-Na and Jang Seung-jo attended.Knowing Wife is a drama depicting a fateful love story that has changed to a single Choices.Lee Sang-yeob PD said, Ji Sung and Han Ji-min were difficult casting, but I am glad that they have been concluded.Ji Sung thought that the line was a good actor.I was wondering what the daily acting would be like, but when I met him in person, I thought he would be a good fit because he had a temperament and chatter and was bright. Han Ji-min had a fantasy about actresses, so I was worried about what to do with the housewife, but she was surprisingly honest and honest.I dont have to worry about it because my breathing fits so well at the scene, Lee added. Jang Seung-jo was an actor who was curious because his eyes were so good in Don Flowers, but he was delicate and had a girl inside.Kang Han-Na was the most troubled character, but it was the most qualified. Knowing Wife is similar to the KBS2 drama Confession Couple, in which the couples return to a point in the past ended in popularity.You think there are similarities because there are parts that start from marital life and return to their original place, but this work was planned before the Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, Yang Hee-seung said.Ji Sung said, I wanted to do a bright work because the previous work Defendant was dark. He told me why he chose to appear in Knowing Wife.Ji Sung played the role of Cha Joo-hyuk, who is tired of the interest on chartered loans, childcare and living expenses, and the work life that is full of truth customers and advisers.I thought it was a drama that I could look at the script of Yang Hee-seung and think about the life I live and how precious I am.I came to participate to express it, he said.Han Ji-min returns to the drama three years after Hyde Jekyll, Me in 2015, in which he plays Seo Woo-jin, frustrated with the life of working childcare moms.Han Ji-min said, I have put down visuals in this work.Han Ji-min said, The opportunity to Choice knowing wife is thought to be in Choices.When I look back on the past, I regret it and I am always thinking that I have troubles with Choices about the future.I am satisfied with my life, but I dreamed about it once, but I was realistic and fantasy-sympathetic. Meanwhile, Knowing Wife will be broadcast first at 9:30 pm on August 1, following Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.
Han Ji-min, who returned to the drama after three years, and Ji Sung, who challenges the acting of a married man, met.Can knowing wife wash away the similarity with Confession Couple and be loved?On the afternoon of the 25th, a production presentation of TVNs new tree drama Knowing Wife was held at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, and actors Han Ji-min, Ji Sung, Kang Han-Na and Jang Seung-jo attended.Knowing Wife is a drama depicting a fateful love story that has changed to a single Choices.Lee Sang-yeob PD said, Ji Sung and Han Ji-min were difficult casting, but I am glad that they have been concluded.Ji Sung thought that the line was a good actor.I was wondering what the daily acting would be like, but when I met him in person, I thought he would be a good fit because he had a temperament and chatter and was bright. Han Ji-min had a fantasy about actresses, so I was worried about what to do with the housewife, but she was surprisingly honest and honest.I dont have to worry about it because my breathing fits so well at the scene, Lee added. Jang Seung-jo was an actor who was curious because his eyes were so good in Don Flowers, but he was delicate and had a girl inside.Kang Han-Na was the most troubled character, but it was the most qualified. Knowing Wife is similar to the KBS2 drama Confession Couple, in which the couples return to a point in the past ended in popularity.You think there are similarities because there are parts that start from marital life and return to their original place, but this work was planned before the Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, Yang Hee-seung said.Ji Sung said, I wanted to do a bright work because the previous work Defendant was dark. He told me why he chose to appear in Knowing Wife.Ji Sung played the role of Cha Joo-hyuk, who is tired of the interest on chartered loans, childcare and living expenses, and the work life that is full of truth customers and advisers.I thought it was a drama that I could look at the script of Yang Hee-seung and think about the life I live and how precious I am.I came to participate to express it, he said.Han Ji-min returns to the drama three years after Hyde Jekyll, Me in 2015, in which he plays Seo Woo-jin, frustrated with the life of working childcare moms.Han Ji-min said, I have put down visuals in this work.Han Ji-min said, The opportunity to Choice knowing wife is thought to be in Choices.When I look back on the past, I regret it and I am always thinking that I have troubles with Choices about the future.I am satisfied with my life, but I dreamed about it once, but I was realistic and fantasy-sympathetic. Meanwhile, Knowing Wife will be broadcast first at 9:30 pm on August 1, following Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.

Han Ji-min, who returned to the drama after three years, and Ji Sung, who challenges the acting of a married man, met. Can 'knowing wife' wash away the similarity with Confession Couple' and be loved?

On the afternoon of the 25th, a production presentation of TVN's new tree drama Knowing Wife was held at Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, and actors Han Ji-min, Ji Sung, Kang Han-Na and Jang Seung-jo attended.

'Knowing Wife' is a drama depicting a fateful love story that has changed to a single Choices.

Lee Sang-yeob PD said, "Ji Sung and Han Ji-min were difficult casting, but I am glad that they have been concluded. Ji Sung thought that the line was a good actor. I was wondering what the daily acting would be like, but when I met him in person, I thought he would be a good fit because he had a temperament and chatter and was bright. "

"Han Ji-min had a fantasy about actresses, so I was worried about what to do with the housewife, but she was surprisingly honest and honest. “I don’t have to worry about it because my breathing fits so well at the scene,” Lee added. “Jang Seung-jo was an actor who was curious because his eyes were so good in Don Flowers, but he was delicate and had a girl inside. Kang Han-Na was the most troubled character, but it was the most qualified. "

Knowing Wife is similar to the KBS2 drama Confession Couple, in which the couple's return to a point in the past ended in popularity. “You think there are similarities because there are parts that start from marital life and return to their original place, but this work was planned before the ‘Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo’,” Yang Hee-seung said.

Ji Sung said, "I wanted to do a bright work because the previous work 'Defendant' was dark." He told me why he chose to appear in 'Knowing Wife'. Ji Sung played the role of Cha Joo-hyuk, who is tired of the interest on chartered loans, childcare and living expenses, and the work life that is full of truth customers and advisers.

"I thought it was a drama that I could look at the script of Yang Hee-seung and think about the life I live and how precious I am. “I came to participate to express it,” he said.

Han Ji-min returns to the drama three years after “Hyde Jekyll, Me” in 2015, in which he plays Seo Woo-jin, frustrated with the life of working childcare moms. Han Ji-min said, "I have put down visuals in this work."

Han Ji-min said, "The opportunity to Choice 'knowing wife' is thought to be in Choices. When I look back on the past, I regret it and I am always thinking that I have troubles with Choices about the future. I am satisfied with my life, but I dreamed about it once, but I was realistic and fantasy-sympathetic. "

Meanwhile, Knowing Wife will be broadcast first at 9:30 pm on August 1, following Why Secretary Kim Will Do It.