"The dog-knucking butler"...Yoon Kyun-sang, every day more Shining visuals

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang showed off her Shining beauty more than ever.On May 5, Yoon Kyun-sang posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled  and cotton.In the photo, Yoon Kyun-sang takes a V-posing while watching the camera, and his dog is wet in his arms and wet in his arms.I dont know why the crying babies are like this, I thought it was all like this. I touched my stomach and bit my stomach, but I never did mandible, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Im proud of it. Yoon Kyun-sang is on hiatus after the drama Oh, the Mysterious earlier this year.

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang showed off her Shining beauty more than ever.

On May 5, Yoon Kyun-sang posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled " and cotton".

In the photo, Yoon Kyun-sang takes a V-posing while watching the camera, and his dog is wet in his arms and wet in his arms.

"I don't know why the crying babies are like this, I thought it was all like this. I touched my stomach and bit my stomach, but I never did mandible," said Yoon Kyun-sang. I'm proud of it. "

Yoon Kyun-sang is on hiatus after the drama Oh, the Mysterious earlier this year.