Apink "Concept change, worrying too much"

<p>Group Apink expressed concern about the intense concept change.</p><p>Apink held a showcase commemorating the release of mini 7 ONE & SIX at Yes 24 live hall in Seoul Gwanghwamon afternoon.</p><p>Apinks comeback, the mini-6 collection title song that I announced last July I can solver Its been about 1 year since activities.</p><p>Apink, which has been used as a synonym for purity, shows a major concept change with this album.</p><p>On this day Apink talked about episodes of music video shooting, Members also were much surprised at each others appearance. Next, Lantern sister was worried about the changed concept many times, he told Snowy Road.</p><p>Lantern said, Since it is first showing, I do not count too much, I am a little worried that it might be too intense. I am worried about giving changes to the public to see what Apink likes to give them However, if I had to digest such a concept well, I will be able to do various kinds of music in the future, so I worry about preparing hardly, aside from worrying. </p><p>A song that contains the feelings of a woman who felt as if the title song 1 nothing was left. Following I am able to solrel, I expect synergies with the Black, Eyed, Won and the second working water.</p><p>Apink announces the soundtrack of Mini 7 ONE & SIX through online soundtrack site on this afternoon at 6 pm and enters the comeback activity.</p>

Group Apink expressed concern about the intense concept change.

Apink held a showcase commemorating the release of mini 7 "ONE & SIX" at Yes 24 live hall in Seoul Gwanghwamon afternoon.

Apink's comeback, the mini-6 collection title song that I announced last July 'I can solver' It's been about 1 year since 'activities.

Apink, which has been used as a synonym for purity, shows a major concept change with this album.

On this day Apink talked about episodes of music video shooting, "Members also were much surprised at each other's appearance." Next, "Lantern sister was worried about the changed concept many times," he told Snowy Road.

Lantern said, "Since it is first showing, I do not count too much, I am a little worried that it might be too intense. I am worried about giving changes to the public to see what Apink likes to give them However, if I had to digest such a concept well, I will be able to do various kinds of music in the future, so I worry about preparing hardly, aside from worrying. "

A song that contains the feelings of a woman who felt as if the title song "1 nothing" was left. Following "I am able to solrel", I expect synergies with the Black, Eyed, Won and the second working water.

Apink announces the soundtrack of Mini 7 "ONE & SIX" through online soundtrack site on this afternoon at 6 pm and enters the comeback activity.