Amazing Saturday' null, short-lipped sun, "I'll catch my heart someday!"

Idol group Shiny null did the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor to the short-lived BJ mouth.On the cable channel tvN Amazing Saturday broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Sun saw the stage of Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Watch of Lee Dae-hui.So null said, Every week, what is it? I am the same! Its only 10 years old!Null went on to say that Ong Seong-wu said, Null is famous for being affectionate in Wanna One.When I met him for the second time, I was comfortable as if I had met him once or ten times. When Shin Dong-yup praised him as style is good, he expressed satisfaction.Then he said to Hat, I am this person, and then said, I will catch my heart someday!, and made the studio into a laughing sea by doing the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.

Idol group Shiny null did the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor to the short-lived BJ mouth.

On the cable channel tvN Amazing Saturday' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, Sun saw the stage of 'Wanna One Ong Seong-wu' and 'Watch' of Lee Dae-hui.

So null said, "Every week, what is it? I am the same! It's only 10 years old!"

null went on to say that Ong Seong-wu said, "null is famous for being affectionate in Wanna One. When I met him for the second time, I was comfortable as if I had met him once or ten times. "When Shin Dong-yup praised him as" style is good, "he expressed satisfaction.

Then he said to Hat, "I am this person," and then said, "I will catch my heart someday! ", and made the studio into a laughing sea by doing the Professional Government of the Republic of Kor.