'Absolute Boyfriend' Hong Jong-Hyun X Minah, already pink chemistry 'expected UP'

Actor Hong Jong-Hyun has unveiled a delightful time with group Girls Day member Minah.Hong Jong-Hyun wrote on his Instagram account on July 13, Absolute Boyfriend Umdada X Ma Wang Jun. I didnt drink.Thanks to the lighting and posted a picture.The photo shows Hong Jong-Hyun and Minah, who are V-posing, and they are dressed in beards with mobile phone applications.Minahs eyes and Hong Jong-Hyuns warm smile attract Eye-catching.The fans who responded to the photos responded I am waiting for Absolute Boyfriend, I am cute, handsome, I am both and I am envious.delay stock

Actor Hong Jong-Hyun has unveiled a delightful time with group Girls Day member Minah.

Hong Jong-Hyun wrote on his Instagram account on July 13, "'Absolute Boyfriend' Umdada X Ma Wang Jun. I didn't drink. Thanks to the lighting "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Hong Jong-Hyun and Minah, who are V-posing, and they are dressed in beards with mobile phone applications. Minah's eyes and Hong Jong-Hyun's warm smile attract Eye-catching.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am waiting for 'Absolute Boyfriend'", "I am cute, handsome, I am both" and "I am envious".

delay stock