'About Time' Lee Sung-kyung "Long Memory to Be a Work"

Actor Lee Sung-kyung delivered his closing remarks after finishing TVNs monthly drama The Moment to Stop: About Time (playplayplay by Chu Hye-mi, director Kim Hyung-sik).Lee Sung-kyung was fortunate to be able to play a magical love story that was sad but beautiful.She said, I have spent the past five months empathizing with Mikas love and pain.I have come to think a lot about life and I have a feeling that I should be grateful for the moments I have given.The musical actor role was a little burdensome at first, but I usually liked musical so much that I enjoyed practice and shooting too.I had a lot of shortcomings, but I appreciate you for loving me, and I hope that it will be a memorable work for the viewers to have a beautiful Long Time Memory Lee Sung-kyung has played the role of Choi Mika, a musical ensemble actor and a special ability to see peoples life clocks in this work, and has created a variety of charms.In addition to the existing fresh and lovely appearance, it has also digested deepening and desperate emotional acting.The tear scene, which appeared almost every time in the second half, added immersion to the love story with Doha (Lee Sang-yoon), which made viewers hearts gourd.In addition, Lee Sung-kyung has been full of excitement through various musical stages that capture the eyes and ears of viewers.Even when there was no shooting, it was the back door that it was able to show a stage with high perfection such as A Much Better Tomorrow and Living as a result of selling out to singing and choreography practice day and night.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung will continue his ten-day journey with the movie Girl Cops after the end of About Time.This time, he will turn into a first-time detective and capture the audience with comic action acting.
Actor Lee Sung-kyung delivered his closing remarks after finishing TVNs monthly drama The Moment to Stop: About Time (playplayplay by Chu Hye-mi, director Kim Hyung-sik).Lee Sung-kyung was fortunate to be able to play a magical love story that was sad but beautiful.She said, I have spent the past five months empathizing with Mikas love and pain.I have come to think a lot about life and I have a feeling that I should be grateful for the moments I have given.The musical actor role was a little burdensome at first, but I usually liked musical so much that I enjoyed practice and shooting too.I had a lot of shortcomings, but I appreciate you for loving me, and I hope that it will be a memorable work for the viewers to have a beautiful Long Time Memory Lee Sung-kyung has played the role of Choi Mika, a musical ensemble actor and a special ability to see peoples life clocks in this work, and has created a variety of charms.In addition to the existing fresh and lovely appearance, it has also digested deepening and desperate emotional acting.The tear scene, which appeared almost every time in the second half, added immersion to the love story with Doha (Lee Sang-yoon), which made viewers hearts gourd.In addition, Lee Sung-kyung has been full of excitement through various musical stages that capture the eyes and ears of viewers.Even when there was no shooting, it was the back door that it was able to show a stage with high perfection such as A Much Better Tomorrow and Living as a result of selling out to singing and choreography practice day and night.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung will continue his ten-day journey with the movie Girl Cops after the end of About Time.This time, he will turn into a first-time detective and capture the audience with comic action acting.
Actor Lee Sung-kyung delivered his closing remarks after finishing TVNs monthly drama The Moment to Stop: About Time (playplayplay by Chu Hye-mi, director Kim Hyung-sik).Lee Sung-kyung was fortunate to be able to play a magical love story that was sad but beautiful.She said, I have spent the past five months empathizing with Mikas love and pain.I have come to think a lot about life and I have a feeling that I should be grateful for the moments I have given.The musical actor role was a little burdensome at first, but I usually liked musical so much that I enjoyed practice and shooting too.I had a lot of shortcomings, but I appreciate you for loving me, and I hope that it will be a memorable work for the viewers to have a beautiful Long Time Memory Lee Sung-kyung has played the role of Choi Mika, a musical ensemble actor and a special ability to see peoples life clocks in this work, and has created a variety of charms.In addition to the existing fresh and lovely appearance, it has also digested deepening and desperate emotional acting.The tear scene, which appeared almost every time in the second half, added immersion to the love story with Doha (Lee Sang-yoon), which made viewers hearts gourd.In addition, Lee Sung-kyung has been full of excitement through various musical stages that capture the eyes and ears of viewers.Even when there was no shooting, it was the back door that it was able to show a stage with high perfection such as A Much Better Tomorrow and Living as a result of selling out to singing and choreography practice day and night.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung will continue his ten-day journey with the movie Girl Cops after the end of About Time.This time, he will turn into a first-time detective and capture the audience with comic action acting.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung delivered his closing remarks after finishing TVN's monthly drama The Moment to Stop: About Time (playplayplay by Chu Hye-mi, director Kim Hyung-sik).

Lee Sung-kyung was fortunate to be able to play a magical Love Story that was sad but beautiful.

She said, "I have spent the past five months empathizing with Mika's love and pain. “I have come to think a lot about life and I have a feeling that I should be grateful for the moments I have given.”

"The musical Actor role was a little burdensome at first, but I usually liked musical so much that I enjoyed practice and shooting too. I had a lot of shortcomings, but I appreciate you for loving me, and I hope that it will be a memorable work for the viewers to have a beautiful Long Time Memory "

Lee Sung-kyung has played the role of Choi Mika, a musical ensemble Actor and a special ability to see people's life clocks in this work, and has created a variety of charms.

In addition to the existing fresh and lovely appearance, it has also digested deepening and desperate emotional acting. The tear scene, which appeared almost every time in the second half, added immersion to the Love Story with Doha (Lee Sang-yoon), which made viewers' hearts gourd.

In addition, Lee Sung-kyung has been full of excitement through various musical stages that capture the eyes and ears of viewers. Even when there was no shooting, it was the back door that it was able to show a stage with high perfection such as 'A Much Better Tomorrow' and 'Living' as a result of selling out to singing and choreography practice day and night.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung will continue his ten-day journey with the movie 'Girl Cops' after the end of 'About Time'. This time, he will turn into a first-time detective and capture the audience with comic action acting.