'300 Million Donations' Im Yoon-ah attends Blue House luncheon "My speech and deeds have a lot of impact...will do more"

Singer and actor Im Yoon-ah attended the Blue House luncheon, which was invited by President Moon Jae-ins wife, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace, as a high-value donor.According to multiple officials on Thursday, Im Yoon-ah visited a luncheon at Blue House this afternoon.Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace invited donors of Community Chest of Korea (the fruit of love) to talk with them at a luncheon.In particular, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace said, I am good at singing, but I was good at food when I saw it in Hyoris guest house.Im Yoon-ah also said, I met a new relationship with the commonality of sharing and heard about the sharing of those who are here.I am grateful to Ada Lovelace for having a warm day.  I think my words and actions can have a great impact on many people in my job.I will make sure that I can see a lot of good things. Im Yoon-ah has been practicing sharing every year since 2010, and in 2015 he joined Honor Society (a high-volume donor group) for the first time among idol groups.The Honor Society is a group of individual high-value donors who have made the Community Chest of Korea a place where social leaders can participate in sharing and practice Noblesse Oblivion with interest in social issues.The terms of the subscription are those who donate more than 100 million won or who have signed 100 million won for five years.Moreover, Im Yoon-ah is known to have donated 300 million won to the Community Chest of Korea so far, and it is worth applauding.Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace also invited Im Yoon-ah to Blue House to express his praise.In addition, Im Yoon-ah said at the time of joining the Honor Society, I did not want to inform my neighbors at first, wanting to help them quietly.But I think it is also important to share with many people.I decided to join the Honor Society because I wanted to help spread the culture of sharing, but I decided to join. Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah is cast in the role of heroine Uiju in the disaster action film EXIT (Gase, director Lee Sang-geun) and is about to be filmed.In May, we completed a fan meeting in Seoul alone and plan to continue our Asian tour in Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka and Hong Kong.SM
Singer and actor Im Yoon-ah attended the Blue House luncheon, which was invited by President Moon Jae-ins wife, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace, as a high-value donor.According to multiple officials on Thursday, Im Yoon-ah visited a luncheon at Blue House this afternoon.Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace invited donors of Community Chest of Korea (the fruit of love) to talk with them at a luncheon.In particular, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace said, I am good at singing, but I was good at food when I saw it in Hyoris guest house.Im Yoon-ah also said, I met a new relationship with the commonality of sharing and heard about the sharing of those who are here.I am grateful to Ada Lovelace for having a warm day.  I think my words and actions can have a great impact on many people in my job.I will make sure that I can see a lot of good things. Im Yoon-ah has been practicing sharing every year since 2010, and in 2015 he joined Honor Society (a high-volume donor group) for the first time among idol groups.The Honor Society is a group of individual high-value donors who have made the Community Chest of Korea a place where social leaders can participate in sharing and practice Noblesse Oblivion with interest in social issues.The terms of the subscription are those who donate more than 100 million won or who have signed 100 million won for five years.Moreover, Im Yoon-ah is known to have donated 300 million won to the Community Chest of Korea so far, and it is worth applauding.Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace also invited Im Yoon-ah to Blue House to express his praise.In addition, Im Yoon-ah said at the time of joining the Honor Society, I did not want to inform my neighbors at first, wanting to help them quietly.But I think it is also important to share with many people.I decided to join the Honor Society because I wanted to help spread the culture of sharing, but I decided to join. Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah is cast in the role of heroine Uiju in the disaster action film EXIT (Gase, director Lee Sang-geun) and is about to be filmed.In May, we completed a fan meeting in Seoul alone and plan to continue our Asian tour in Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka and Hong Kong.SM

Singer and actor Im Yoon-ah attended the Blue House luncheon, which was invited by President Moon Jae-in's wife, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace, as a high-value donor.

According to multiple officials on Thursday, Im Yoon-ah visited a luncheon at Blue House this afternoon. Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace invited donors of Community Chest of Korea (the fruit of love) to talk with them at a luncheon.

In particular, Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace said, "I am good at singing, but I was good at food when I saw it in Hyori's guest house."

Im Yoon-ah also said, "I met a new relationship with the commonality of sharing and heard about the sharing of those who are here. I am grateful to Ada Lovelace for having a warm day. "" I think my words and actions can have a great impact on many people in my job. I will make sure that I can see a lot of good things. "

Im Yoon-ah has been practicing sharing every year since 2010, and in 2015 he joined Honor Society (a high-volume donor group) for the first time among idol groups.

The Honor Society is a group of individual high-value donors who have made the Community Chest of Korea a place where social leaders can participate in sharing and practice Noblesse Oblivion with interest in social issues. The terms of the subscription are those who donate more than 100 million won or who have signed 100 million won for five years.

Moreover, Im Yoon-ah is known to have donated 300 million won to the Community Chest of Korea so far, and it is worth applauding. Kim Jung-sook Ada Lovelace also invited Im Yoon-ah to Blue House to express his praise.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah said at the time of joining the Honor Society, "I did not want to inform my neighbors at first, wanting to help them quietly. But I think it is also important to share with many people. I decided to join the Honor Society because I wanted to help spread the culture of sharing, but I decided to join. "

Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah is cast in the role of heroine Uiju in the disaster action film EXIT (Gase, director Lee Sang-geun) and is about to be filmed. In May, we completed a fan meeting in Seoul alone and plan to continue our Asian tour in Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka and Hong Kong.

SM