'-23.5kg' Hong Yoon Hwa, clearly slimmed body...Han River walking in the heat

Hong Yoon Hwa showed off the face of the professional Dieter as he walked Han River even in the heatwave.Hong Yoon Hwa said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 28th, Han River Night Walk 42k, Dieter, Top Model! Thank you Yoon Hyo-dong for joining me.It is great for you to do until tomorrow! Fighting! # Hong Yoon Hwa # Dieter # Yoon Hyo Dong # Thank you # LA Galbi. In the photo, Hong Yoon Hwa stood side by side with his fellow gag woman Yoon Hyo-dong, and his slim body was clearly slimmer than before.Hong Yoon Hwa, who is about to come to the comedian Kim Min Ki and marriage in November, declared that he would lose 30kg before marriage and recently lost 23.5kg through steady diet management and exercise.The Han River Nightwalk 42K mentioned by Hong Yoon Hwa is a walking event held at Han River Park in Yeouido, Seoul on the same afternoon.It is a program to walk all night while Top Model on the limit of physical strength in hot summer weather where sweat is flowing even if it is still.Hong Yoon Hwa showed Pro Dieter by participating in the event walking Han River even in the heat wave.The netizens who encountered the photos said, I saw a lot of my sisters weight when I saw the picture today. I really lost a lot of weight. I think my face is getting pretty,  Pro Dieter Fighting,  I look forward to wearing a pretty dress, and so on.Hong Yoon Hwa SNS

Hong Yoon Hwa showed off the face of the professional Dieter as he walked Han River even in the heatwave.

Hong Yoon Hwa said on his instagram on the afternoon of the 28th, "Han River Night Walk 42k, Dieter, Top Model! Thank you Yoon Hyo-dong for joining me. It is great for you to do until tomorrow! Fighting! # Hong Yoon Hwa # Dieter # Yoon Hyo Dong # Thank you # LA Galbi. "

In the photo, Hong Yoon Hwa stood side by side with his fellow gag woman Yoon Hyo-dong, and his slim body was clearly slimmer than before.

Hong Yoon Hwa, who is about to come to the comedian Kim Min Ki and marriage in November, declared that he would "lose 30kg before marriage" and recently lost 23.5kg through steady diet management and exercise.

The Han River Nightwalk 42K mentioned by Hong Yoon Hwa is a walking Event held at Han River Park in Yeouido, Seoul on the same afternoon. It is a program to walk all night while Top Model on the limit of physical strength in hot summer weather where sweat is flowing even if it is still.

Hong Yoon Hwa showed 'Pro Dieter' by participating in the Event walking Han River even in the heat wave.

The netizens who encountered the photos said, "I saw a lot of my sister's weight when I saw the picture today." "I really lost a lot of weight. "" I think my face is getting pretty, "" Pro Dieter Fighting, "" I look forward to wearing a pretty dress, "and so on.

Hong Yoon Hwa SNS