10kg steamed Ku Hye-sun "Starts This Exercise" Diet Recent

Actor Ku Hye-sun has reported on the recent Diet situation.Ku Hye-sun posted a picture of himself learning snorkelling in an indoor swimming pool with the phrase Start this Exercise on his Instagram on the morning of the 20th.On the 12th, Ku Hye-sun attended the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and stepped on Red Carpet.To Ku Hye-sun, who has been in the past for a long time, some netizens pointed out that it is fleshy, and Ku Hye-sun wrote directly on his Instagram, I eat a lot of rice.Ten kilos, he said.Ku Hye-sun later said in a V-live broadcast of Movie and Me, Talking to Director Ku Hye-sun on Naver V App on the afternoon of the 14th, I was very fat and I got a lot of articles yesterday.I was worried about introducing I am a good Ku Hye-sun and I am a fat Ku Hye-sun at todays event, he said.
Actor Ku Hye-sun has reported on the recent Diet situation.Ku Hye-sun posted a picture of himself learning snorkelling in an indoor swimming pool with the phrase Start this Exercise on his Instagram on the morning of the 20th.On the 12th, Ku Hye-sun attended the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and stepped on Red Carpet.To Ku Hye-sun, who has been in the past for a long time, some netizens pointed out that it is fleshy, and Ku Hye-sun wrote directly on his Instagram, I eat a lot of rice.Ten kilos, he said.Ku Hye-sun later said in a V-live broadcast of Movie and Me, Talking to Director Ku Hye-sun on Naver V App on the afternoon of the 14th, I was very fat and I got a lot of articles yesterday.I was worried about introducing I am a good Ku Hye-sun and I am a fat Ku Hye-sun at todays event, he said.

Actor Ku Hye-sun has reported on the recent Diet situation.

Ku Hye-sun posted a picture of himself learning snorkelling in an indoor swimming pool with the phrase "Start this Exercise" on his Instagram on the morning of the 20th.

On the 12th, Ku Hye-sun attended the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival and stepped on Red Carpet. To Ku Hye-sun, who has been in the past for a long time, some netizens pointed out that "it is fleshy," and Ku Hye-sun wrote directly on his Instagram, "I eat a lot of rice. “Ten kilos,” he said.

Ku Hye-sun later said in a V-live broadcast of 'Movie and Me, Talking to Director Ku Hye-sun' on Naver V App on the afternoon of the 14th, "I was very fat and I got a lot of articles yesterday. "I was worried about introducing 'I am a good Ku Hye-sun' and 'I am a fat Ku Hye-sun' at today's event," he said.