Yoon Se-ah, "Incarceration at bungalow fishing until 7:00 a.m.! Let's get a buy-in-Gogo Inflight Internet!"

Actor Yoon Se-ah has reported on the latest in fishing.Yoon Se-ah told his instagram on the 31st, # Seosan # bungalowfishing.Incarceration by 7:00 am!! Sajajajaja ~ Gogo Inflight Internet!!!! And posted a picture.Yoon Se-ah has recently performed in the SBS drama Good Witch War as a role of Oh Tae Ri.The netizen said, If you catch a fake, please give me a shot ~ Im enjoying it. Im hoping so much.I look forward to the photo  Dae-eo or loach ..hhhh.

Actor Yoon Se-ah has reported on the latest in fishing.

Yoon Se-ah told his instagram on the 31st, "# Seosan # bungalow fishing.Incarceration by 7:00 am! ! Sajajajaja ~ Gogo Inflight Internet!!!! "And posted a picture.

Yoon Se-ah has recently performed in the SBS drama 'Good Witch War' as a role of Oh Tae Ri.

The netizen said, "If you catch a fake, please give me a shot ~ I'm enjoying it." "I'm hoping so much. "I look forward to the photo Dae-eo or loach ..hhhh."