(G) I-DLE Former So-yeon "Rattata Favorites...I won't let you down"

Cube Entertainments six-member new girl group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon and Minnie and Sujin and So-yeon and Song Yuqi and Shuhua) featured the cover of the July issue of the entertainment magazine 10+Star (Tenplus Star).Tenplus Star, published by Ten Asia, released a July issue photo with (G)I-DLE on the 25th.(G) I-DLE has been wearing denim costumes with different charms, and it attracts attention by reproducing the intense charisma that was shown on stage.In personal shooting, he also praised  (G)I-DLE with his incredibly skillful expression and brainwashing eyes that he can not believe he is a newcomer.The members explained their debut album I AM released on May 2, saying, Its a record of our personality.Thinking of one member, I wrote the lyrics for the title song Lattata (LATATA), said the former leader So-yeon.I think six weeks have passed too soon, Minnie said. I still do not realize that the activity is over.(G) I-DLE received a hot interest at the same time as its debut.In 20 days of debut, he won a total of three music broadcasting trophies including the first place on SBS MTV The Show.Song Yuqi said, I came up with the moment I was called number one.I was really grateful to many of you who helped us, the Cube Entertainment family, and the members. So-yeons remorse was particularly different.He was fiercely competing with Mnet Produce 101 and Unpretty Rapstar 3, and he was recognized for his ability as a singer-songwriter with Ratata.So-yeon was thrilled that it was the first time I was born to have such a good reputation for my song.If there is no burden on the new record, it is a lie, he said. I think I want to not let down rather than greed for sexuality.I think that fans should always show a better appearance. (G) There are many foreign members in I-DLE; Song Yuqi is from China, and Shuhua and Minnie are from Taiwan and Thailand, respectively.Minnie, who came to Korea three years ago, said, It was the hardest thing to communicate because of language. I cried every day. Now, thanks to the members, I have become stronger.And I want to be stronger for the members. Song Yuqi showed off his strong friendship, saying, Every time I get tired, I visit members. Sometimes I tell my sisters what I can not tell my parents.(G) I-DLEs pictorials and interviews can be found in the July issue of 10+Star (Tenplus Star).

Cube Entertainment's six-member new girl group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon and Minnie and Sujin and So-yeon and Song Yuqi and Shuhua) featured the cover of the July issue of the entertainment magazine "10+Star (Tenplus Star).

Tenplus Star, published by Ten Asia, released a July issue photo with (G)I-DLE on the 25th.

(G) I-DLE has been wearing denim costumes with different charms, and it attracts attention by reproducing the intense charisma that was shown on stage. In personal shooting, he also praised " (G)I-DLE" with his incredibly skillful expression and brainwashing eyes that he can not believe he is a newcomer.

The members explained their debut album "I AM" released on May 2, saying, "It's a record of our personality." "Thinking of one member, I wrote the lyrics for the title song "Lattata (LATATA),"" said the former leader So-yeon. "I think six weeks have passed too soon," Minnie said. "I still do not realize that the activity is over."

(G) I-DLE received a hot interest at the same time as its debut. In 20 days of debut, he won a total of three music broadcasting trophies including the first place on SBS MTV The Show'. Song Yuqi said, "I came up with the moment I was called number one. I was really grateful to many of you who helped us, the Cube Entertainment family, and the members. "

So-yeon's remorse was particularly different. He was fiercely competing with Mnet Produce 101' and 'Unpretty Rapstar 3', and he was recognized for his ability as a singer-songwriter with 'Ratata'. So-yeon was thrilled that "it was the first time I was born to have such a good reputation for my song." "If there is no burden on the new record, it is a lie," he said. "I think I want to not let down rather than greed for sexuality. I think that fans should always show a better appearance. "

(G) There are many foreign members in I-DLE; Song Yuqi is from China, and Shuhua and Minnie are from Taiwan and Thailand, respectively. Minnie, who came to Korea three years ago, said, "It was the hardest thing to communicate because of language. I cried every day." "Now, thanks to the members, I have become stronger. And I want to be stronger for the members. "

Song Yuqi showed off his strong friendship, saying, "Every time I get tired, I visit members. Sometimes I tell my sisters what I can not tell my parents."

(G) I-DLE's pictorials and interviews can be found in the July issue of 10+Star (Tenplus Star).