'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young The Way Home Invited... "You look pretty today."

Why would Secretary Kim do that: Park Seo-joon invites Park Min-young to The Way HomeIn the TVN tree drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast on the 28th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who invited Park Min-young to The Way Home, was portrayed.On this day, Lee Yeongjun invited Kim Mi-so to The Way Home with the desire of the sumptuous liquidation, and Kim Mi-so went to Lee Yeongjuns The Way Home with more care from head to toe in a trembling mind as if he were the first to go.Kim Mi-so arrived at Lee Yeongjuns house and called him the vice president. Lee Yeongjun smiled at Kim Mi-sos appearance and said, You look beautiful today.Thank you, Kim Mi-so asked Lee Yeongjun, who is baking meat, saying, What is all this?Lee Yeongjun said, Kim said yesterday that he wanted grilled meat on charcoal. Its better outdoors. So I prepared it. See.Is there a great gift waiting for me? But all the meat Lee Yeongjun was baking was black, and Lee Yeongjun said, I first baked meat. There is one thing I can not do.How is it not human? he said, embarrassment.Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so ordered pizza instead of meat, and as soon as the lips of each other were about to meet during the story, Park Yoo-sik suddenly came to the house and embarrassed the two.Park Yoo-sik shouted, Lee Yeongjun, leave me. What the hell are you doing? And then he said, What are you two really doing? I thought meat and this drink would suit you.But I do not fit in?No, Ill get out of here. Im just about to leave, said Kim Mi-so, who was surprised.Park then knelt before Lee Yeongjun and said, I was wrong, I made a very big mistake?

'Why would Secretary Kim do that': Park Seo-joon invites Park Min-young to The Way Home

In the TVN tree Drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that" broadcast on the 28th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who invited Park Min-young to The Way Home, was portrayed.

On this day, Lee Yeongjun invited Kim Mi-so to The Way Home with the desire of the sumptuous liquidation, and Kim Mi-so went to Lee Yeongjun's The Way Home with more care from head to toe in a trembling mind as if he were the first to go.

Kim Mi-so arrived at Lee Yeongjun's house and called him "the vice president." Lee Yeongjun smiled at Kim Mi-so's appearance and said, "You look beautiful today."

Thank you, Kim Mi-so asked Lee Yeongjun, who is baking meat, saying, What is all this?

Lee Yeongjun said, "Kim said yesterday that he wanted grilled meat on charcoal. It's better outdoors. So I prepared it. See. Is there a great gift waiting for me? "

But all the meat Lee Yeongjun was baking was black, and Lee Yeongjun said, "I first baked meat. There is one thing I can not do. How is it not human?" he said, embarrassment.

Lee Yeongjun and Kim Mi-so ordered pizza instead of meat, and as soon as the lips of each other were about to meet during the story, Park Yoo-sik suddenly came to the house and embarrassed the two.

Park Yoo-sik shouted, "Lee Yeongjun, leave me. What the hell are you doing?" And then he said, "What are you two really doing? I thought meat and this drink would suit you. But I do not fit in?"

No, I'll get out of here. I'm just about to leave," said Kim Mi-so, who was surprised. Park then knelt before Lee Yeongjun and said, "I was wrong, I made a very big mistake?"